8 Surprising Ways Your Facebook Page Can Kick Ass
Even if you’re not an expert in social media marketing, you can still have a Facebook page that kicks ass!
All you have to do is follow these 8 simple tips from Post Planner’s Ravi Shukle…..ENJOY!
1. Post a Kick-ass Cover Photo
- The 1st thing visitors see when landing on your Facebook fan page is your cover photo.
- That’s why you need to make sure it has 3 key ingredients:
- A clear & compelling call-to-action
- Contact info for the business
- A caption on the photo — with a link to your website
- Click here to get some more ideas to get you started on creating a fantastic cover photo
2. Write a Kick-ass About Section
- Many people don’t know that their Facebook business page actually has 2 About sections:
- The abbreviated About section is displayed underneath your cover image.
- The full-length About section is shown when somebody clicks on the About link at the bottom of the abbreviated About section.
- This info is indexed by Google — which can help you rank in search results.
- So make sure you include:
- Business milestones
- Page guidelines (rules on spam & misbehavior)
3. Organize a Content Calendar
- If you’re like me, you probably have 5 or more tabs open on your browser right now — mostly because you have content you want to return to later.
- A content calendar lets you place all these great content ideas & themes into one place — which helps you create a solid Facebook content strategy.
- Once you find a killer status you want to use, all you have to do is schedule, schedule, schedule!
- Highly recommend Platinum Poster to automate your posting on Facebook….Click here to grab your copy!
4. Share Your Milestones
- People do business with those they know, like & trust — especially on social media
- Part of building trust is inviting your fans along on for the journey.
- Involving your fans will build relationships, loyalty & trust
- Remember, there’s a huge variety of Facebook posts — and yours don’t have to all business all the time.
- Mix it up & provide your community something interesting to talk about.
5. Use Facebook Tab Apps
- Facebook tab apps are great for capturing leads & getting more engagement on Facebook.
- One of the biggest mistakes page owners make is not using the space for 3 Facebook apps.
- When choosing one, make sure to consider your businesses goals.
- Here are a few to get you started:
Once you’ve created your tab apps, makes sure to add custom app thumbnails to help draw attention to the tabs on your page.
6. Post More Often
- Increase your reach by posting more often.
- Try visiting your post Insights to see when your fans are most active online — then post content when your fans are likely to be logged in.
- Start with a test phase to see how your fans respond to more posts.
- Then stick with the new content strategy if your engagement remains steady.
- Test what type of content works on your Facebook page & don’t be afraid to post more often.
7. Stop, Collaborate & Listen
- A great way to boost engagement on your page is to collaborate & network with other Facebook users.
- Collaborating with other fan pages lets you:
- Reach new audiences
- Cross-promote your posts with others
- Get more fans on your page
- Boost Facebook engagement
8. Re-Purpose Your Facebook Content
- The most challenging part of any content strategy is to get more eyeballs to look at your stuff
- A surefire way to increase engagement on Facebook posts:
- Repurpose your content!
- Turn your Facebook status ideas & existing content into micro-content to share across other social media platforms & on your website & blog.
- Here are some ways to turn one blog post into several pieces of content:
- Audio – Record yourself reading your blog post
- Video – Videotape a summary & explanation of your post & upload it to the web
- Slides – SlideShare lets you turn a blog post into an entertaining slide presentation
- Images – Turn the key images in your post into pictures with quotations or micrographics/infographics
- Tweets – Shorten the wisest parts of the article to 140 characters or fewer — and tweet
Just apply these 8 ways to all of your content & watch your reach & engagement blossom!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,