Simple Ways To Get More Likes On Your Facebook Page
I highly recommend these 14 simple strategies by Mari Smith, to help you get more likes on your Facebook Page
The truth is…..People love to share great content.
So how do you create content that excites people enough to share it?
“It’s all about how VIRAL you can get your fan page wall posts”……says Mari Smith
If you can craft the majority of your wall posts in a way that inspires your fans to say….
“Wow, I just have to share this with my friends!”
….then you’ll begin to notice a nice uptick in shares.
Shares have more weight in the news feed.
Inspire more shares with Mari Smith’s 14 different ways that will inspire people to share your content
1. Be Consistent
- Post 5 times a week so you’re “top of mind” for your Fans.
2. Time it right
- The best time to post will depend on the type of business you’re in.
- There is no “magic time” to post, so mix it up and see what works best for your page.
3. Use eye-catching images
- Alternate photos and video with text-only updates
- Images are the most shared piece of content on Facebook
4. Keep it short
- Posts between 100 and 150 characters (fewer than 3 lines of text) see 60% more Likes, comments and shares than longer posts.
- The quicker it is to read, the more likely people will actually read & share it
5. Be relevant
- Your content should let your audience know that you know who they are.
6. Use your authentic voice
- People are your Fans and friends because they like what you do.
- Your voice on Facebook should be true to your brand.
7. Include a call to action
- If you ask your Fans to Share, Like or Comment, they are more likely to do it.
8. Be creative with apps
- Contest and promotion apps, along with forms, surveys, etc. can deepen users’ involvement with a business or brand.
- Contests are a great way to get more Fans and are highly shared on Facebook
9. Have a sense of urgency
- Include up-to-minute tips and tricks, and whenever possible, dispel myths.
- It’s always a good idea to stay on top of what’s going on in your niche — and to share that with your followers.
10. Offer value
- Before you share something on Facebook ask yourself if you think your Fans will find value in the content
11. Be entertaining
- Use the type of media that works best for your audience.
12. Be educational
- People love to share how-to guides and tips.
- Make sure the material you share is easy to follow and from a valid source.
13. Make a list
- Lists, in the form of an infographic or a pdf (or a blog post) are great for sharing.
- There is power in list related posts
14. Be seasonable
- Tailor your content to the season or an upcoming holiday.
- A great way to get more shares is to do a promotion based on a holiday.
- Or you can emulate Mari Smith and change out your profile image or cover photo to something seasonal.
- People love to see personality on a page.
If you enjoyed this tips from Mari Smith and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,