Discover These 5 Strategies For Better Google+ Engagement
As You Probably Already Know….You Need To Have Better Google+ Engagement For All Around Exposure
Let me ask you this…..
Are you getting the most from your Google+ presence?
Looking for ways to improve your Google+ engagement?
In this post, I will share five ways from Megan Conley , (Social Media Examiner) on how you can improve your Google+ experience and take your engagement to a whole new level…..
Time to LISTEN UP!!!
Google+ is home to vibrant, active communities that foster deep engagement.
The trick is learning how to find and take advantage of these communities to build long-lasting relationships with your core audiences.
1. Make Your Google+ Page Findable
- First, to make sure your Google+ page is easily findable, add a Google+ Badge to your website.
- You can add a badge for both personal Google+ accounts and business accounts.
- Badges make it easy for visitors to find and engage with you in one simple click of a mouse.
2. Network Strategically With Circles
- Curation isn’t just for content; it’s an important tool for organizing your relationships on Google+.
- Circles are an effective way to manage different interest groups and home in on the communities and conversations that matter to you.
- Using circles is a great technique for building new relationships, as well as for keeping current relationships warm.
- Strategically curating your circles will make it easy to target and stay connected with the right people.
3. Include Compelling Content
There are a few different types of compelling content.
- Visual content
- Prioritizing highly visual content such as images, videos and infographics is a winning strategy to stimulate engagement and promote shareability.
- Resource content
- Another type of content that solicits a large number of comments (especially in Communities) is how-to–style pieces that include links back to other resources.
- Many people do not realize that you can use hashtags on Google+.
- Adding a #hashtag can make it easier for you to find related posts, follow ongoing conversations and join trending topics.
4. Be Proactive With Engagement
Simply the conversation starts with you.
- Merely posting or sharing content isn’t sufficient if you really want to build deep engagement with your community.
- It’s equally important to interact by commenting on other people’s posts, asking questions and adding your opinion/perspective to existing conversations.
Tips to boost engagement:
- Always end your post with a question to spark discussion.
- Respond to users’ comments or questions, and ask follow-up questions tocontinue to drive the discussion.
- Develop repeatable campaigns that are easy for users to participate in and contribute to. Utilize a unique hashtag dedicated to a campaign and stay consistent (e.g., #FeedbackFridays, for which every Friday you pose a question/idea to your customers).
- Use + mentions whenever possible to engage people and invite them to join the conversation.
- Create high-quality, relevant content that is useful to your audience.
5. Join Communities and Hangouts
- Google+ Communities and Hangouts are gold mines for connecting and engaging with other users, especially those with interests relevant to your business. Participating in these features is critical to building a strong presence.
- Google+ Communities and Hangouts are designed to foster connections around specific interests and passions.
- Once you’ve identified and joined relevant communities, make it a priority to participate regularly.
- Google+ Hangouts and Hangouts on Air (HOA) offer businesses an opportunity to enhance engagement with users/customers through live, real-time, multimedia interaction.
- These unique functionalities give businesses an important advantage, making it easier than ever to open direct lines of communication with customers, solicit feedback, promote dialogue and build brand loyalty.
When you incorporate these five strategies into your business, it will help you build long-lasting relationships with your core audiences and boost your engagement on Google+.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,