A Simple System For Affiliate Marketing Success
What You Need To Know To Have Affiliate Marketing Success
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate marketing is an Internet-based marketing practice where businesses pay affiliates for each visitor or customer brought in by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
- The affiliate acts as a brand spokesman who spreads the word about the product.
Attracted to the success so many have achieved using content marketing, affiliate marketers have flocked to content marketing.
Content marketing requires a focus on quality and dedication.
The amount of energy you put into it directly influences how much you’ll get out of it.
Here is how to build a solid platform in your affiliate marketing using the following 4 simple content-marketing tips from Ezine Articles.….
1. Choose Wisely: Your Niche
- Choose your niche affiliate products/services wisely by participating in a niche you’re passionate about and knowledgeable in.
- Begin with the foundation of what you know and expand upon it by staying up-to-date with trends in your niche.
2. Own Your Website
- Purchase your own domain.
- An awesome place that I highly recommend where you can find a great domain and have it hosted all by the same company is GVO…..click here to get yours.
- Link ownership is a critical component to your overall success, protects your affiliate commissions, and it shows a long-term relationship.
Owning your own website also increases audience trust when the following credibility-building elements are easily found on your website:
Original Content –
- Spread your wealth of knowledge and experience into a reservoir of information that reflects your authority in your niche on your website.
- From blog posts to videos, become a thought leader whose focus is always on a positive user-experience.
Tell Them About Yourself –
- Give your audience a little information about yourself and your company.
Contact Information –
- Your prospective customers should be able to contact you about your products or services.
- Provide a contact form or email address.
- For added credibility points, list your phone and address.
- Take advantage of the higher level of audience-to-brand engagement and word-of-mouth advertising a professional social media account will provide.
- Avoid getting overwhelmed by social media saturation by sticking to the main social platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest).
- Find which one your audience is most active on and will be most willing to receive your message.
- Consumer-driven content, such as customer reviews and testimonials, increases trust and brings you (and your product) into the real world for readers and prospective customers.
- Invite and post reviews and feedback on your website and social media.
3. Submit It: Article Writing
- Once the structure for a solid platform is in place via your website, branch out by writing quality, informative articles.
- Creating and expanding your article portfolio increases your exposure, which is needed to be viable competition with other experts (including other affiliate marketers practicing content marketing) in your niche.
- Provide original, insightful, and useful tips or solutions in your articles and then provide your relevant affiliate offer leading the reader to your website.
- This will build trust and in turn increase your conversion rate.
- Keep it steady (and readers interested) by publishing consistently over time rather than releasing a horde of articles at once or intermittently.
4. Avoid Link Pitfalls: Links in Articles
Here are a few tips to affiliate links and your articles:
- You may include affiliate links that originate at a top-level domain.
- You may forward/redirect to an affiliate link from a top-level domain you own.
- Link redirects from a domain that you do NOT own are unacceptable.
- Links redirects from a subdirectory on your website (e.g., http://your-company-name.com/affiliate-page/) are unacceptable.
- Link redirects from a subdomain you own (e.g., http://affiliate-page.your-company-name.com) are unacceptable.
Always focus on quality and aim to build credibility, trust, and a good user experience.
Once you have a solid platform in place, cross pollinate your content from your website, to articles, to social media, and more.
If you enjoyed these powerfully,simple tips from Ezine Articles on successful affiliate marketing, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!