Here is the Recipe for Creating a Compelling Call To Action
The visible, yet hidden secret for your success is your call to action button.
Here is what you should already know: the call to action (CTA) buttons on your site’s landing pages play an imperative role in converting visitors into potential leads.
“The call to action ( CTAs) works like a cherry on the cake, where cake is the whole content that informs the reader and the CTA is the cherry that grabs the eye-balls and propels the readers to take action”……says Sanket Patel (the Founder of Blurbpoint.com )
An effective call to action actually helps you convert website visitors and blog readers into email subscribers who are interested in hearing more about what you do.
These buttons help create an impact with powerful message, thus getting more visitors into your conversion funnel.
Here are 4 great reasons by Sanket Patel, Firepole Marketing, why you need to devote quality time to your calls to action.
1. Guides Your Visitors
- An effective call to action is always successful in guiding your visitor towards what they need to do next.
- A CTA is surrounded by helpful information that tells the customer what to expect next, and how to get there.
- In essence, it acts as a road sign to navigate from one part of your website to the next.
2. Generates Interest
- Raising curiosity is an old trick in the marketing world, and it continues to work very well today.
- A simple button or a link could generate a pressing interest in your prospect’s mind to know what is in store for them on the other side of the button.
3. Boosts Conversion
- This is, of course, the biggest reason you’ve probably heard of a CTA.
- The motive here is to gain as many leads as possible by enticing them to click on the button.
- Typically, you give something back to your new prospect when they click on your CTA.
- However, CTAs aren’t only for new prospects – often the people clicking on your CTA will be interested prospects who are ready to explore the next stage of your conversion process.
4. Makes Your Page Attractive
- A colorful button or link backed by impactful text will make your page the sort of eye-catching design that grabs the visitors’ attention for a long time.
- A pleasing page will help you move more of your website visitors towards taking the action you want them to take.
The CTA guides your audience to take action after they consume your content and you want to make the CTA to join your email list as clear and attractive as possible.
Here is how to create compelling CTAs that will actually move your website visitors to take an action.
Make sure that you CTA makes sense
- It should look good, be easily visible, and the text should be easy to read and – most importantly – easy to understand.
- Demonstrate your authority and capture their attention with meaningful buttons and text so that they don’t feel the need to go elsewhere.
- A great CTA is one that is short and sweet, and is able to deliver the message and the benefits effectively so that the visitors are transformed into leads and customers.
Make the whole process quick
- Let your customers know what they need to do.
- The first question that will come to your prospect’s mind when they land on your page is what’s in it for me?
- If they don’t find a reason to click on your CTA, they will simply scan through your content and move on.
- This is not what you want.
Remember, the whole point of using CTAs is to boost conversions.
- Create a sense of urgency- make them think that they are going to lose on something valuable if they don’t click on the CTA.
- Give your audience the most wonderful user experience and let them participate.
- Be as precise as possible in explaining the benefits of your CTA.
- Do not use too many words as it will make the CTA less understandable.
- It has to be placed at the right place so that the visitors are able to notice it while surfing through the content of your webpage.
- Don’t play with the size and text.
- Keep them as simple and possible, with colors that contrast with the actual colors on the box or the webpage to gain attention.
With a CTA, you are actually looking to gain the audience’s attention.
- For this reason, it is vital to highlight the main features of the things that the audience will get by clicking on the CTA.
- They should know that here is something that will relieve their pain points, or that they will get some information they had been looking for.
- It is important to know and use these tactics in order to provide the information in the most lucid manner.
- Even though you have a great resource to offer to your audience that will generate a lot of leads, it will all be in vain if your CTA is not correct.
- Remember you need to present something on your website to your audience to get them hooked.
- They will not know what to do until they are able to locate the CTA.
- Content describes the benefits of working with you, or reading your website, and answers the “what’s in it for me?” question of your visitor.
- Content helps make your message clear.
- Be as clear and as specific as possible when creating the content that supports your CTA.
Reading about the best practices to create effective CTAs is not enough.
CTAs are crucial to connect the two most critical elements of your lead generation process – incoming traffic and opportunities for converting them into email subscribers or other types of leads.
Go to you landing page or your blog now and scrutinize your calls-to-action.
The ideas given here in this post, will help you in coming up with new ideas for new buttons……be sure you take action and implement.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,
The Hidden Secret To Your Success….A Compelling Call To Action