Be More Persuasive Using These 5 Simple Steps
The Persuasion Formula In 5 Easy To Follow Steps
You can use this simple “formula” in just about any scenario where you want to influence someone to take action.
When it comes to persuasion and influence, it’s not about knowing 1,000 tips or tricks.
It’s all about being able to do these 5 things with EXPERT precision.
It’s what separates the top sales pros, public speakers, teachers, coaches, team leaders, and CEOs from the mere mediocre.
Here are Tim Tarango’s 5 simple steps to persuasion:
Step #1: Know your Intention
- This is a mindset thing…..
- What is your intention or purpose for what you are doing?
- What are you trying to accomplish?
- Are you coming from a place of strength? or fear?
- You better know what your intention is because your body language, tonality, and word choice will give you away!
Step #2: Build Rapport Quickly
- People like to interact with other people who are like themselves.
- Without rapport it is next to impossible to be persuasive.
Step #3: Manage your State
- Now that you’ve created rapport you need to be able to manage your state.
- Because YOUR state is going to dictate the state of the person or people are you are talking with!
- Do you want them to be excited? calm? energized? sorrowful? motivated?
(Bonus: plus, once you’ve mastered NLP, you will be able to ‘anchor’ these states and elicit them in your audience whenever you like. Now THAT is powerful.)
Step #4: Use Language with a Purpose
- Here’s where NLP gives you an almost unfair advantage when it comes to persuasion…
- You can use your language to speak to your audience at a deep subconscious level……make your audience see, hear, and feel what you describe
- …and ultimately perceive the choice YOU want them to make as the most desirable.
Step #5: “Frame” your Call to Action
- Lastly, you want to state your call to action (what you want your audience to do), and “frame” it in a way that makes it irresistible to them.
You can learn all five of these steps in precise detail in the Learn NLP At Home Course.
The Learn NLP At Home Course will make you a master of these five steps in no time 🙂