How You Can Become A Successful Home Business Entreprenuer
7 Steps To Become A Successful Home Business Entreprenuer
If you are ready to quit your home business take a deep breath.
“If you want to pull your hair out because your list is tiny, you have no leads, or you are making no money, relax for a moment”…..says my friend Ryan Biddulph
You can be FREE, whatever that means for you.
Here are Ryan’s 7 steps on how you can become a successful business entreprenuer starting right now…..Thanks Ryan!
Step 1 – Meditate
- Meditate each day for at least 20 minutes.
- Start at 5 minutes.
- Work your way up.
- Meditation helps you become aware of negative emotions blocking your success.
- All the hoping, wishing, “maybe-ing”, all that must go, and be replaced by believing and knowing.
Step 2 – Release
- Virtually all struggling home business entrepreneurs are terrible at releasing, at letting go, at spending a few bucks to make thousands, or millions.
Step 3 – Picture
- Picture your goals in detail.
- Engage in specific, detailed dreaming.
- See your dream life. Touch it. Taste it. Smell it.
- Tap into your emotions.
- Feel your picture as real now.
- Generating these real emotions attracts to you what is needed to make the dreams come true.
Step 4 – Study
- Study great online entrepreneurs.
- Do you think Ray Higdon skips meditating for even a single day? Nope.
- Do you think he does a poor job releasing? Nope.
- Do you think he skips a day of visualizing? Nope.
- He makes millions because he studied successful people and did what they did, each day.
- You need to do the same if you want to succeed.
Step 5 – Systemize
- Use a proven, duplicable system based on creating value and making connections.
- Create value.
- Receive value, like money, high energy team members, etc.
- Make connections.
- Grow your network.
- Friends promote your work, which expands your presence, grows your team.
Step 6 – Help
- Help others get what you want.
- Want traffic?
- Help people get traffic.
- Promote their blog posts, videos, articles.
- This is the easiest yet most ignored step.
- Struggling entrepreneurs think ME ME ME, when it should be HELP HELP HELP.
- Promote people.
- People promote you.
- You reach a larger audience.
Step 7 – Slow Down
- Take a deep breath.
- Rushing is forcing, desperation, and force negates.
- All good things come to you.
- Be patient.
If you enjoyed these 7 steps to become a successful entreprenuer by my friend, Ryan Biddulph, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with everyone whom you think will benefit from knowing this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,