7 TIPS TO BOOST YOUR SALES
Here Are Brian Tracy’s “7 TIPS TO BOOST YOUR SALES”
All successful salespeople are intensely action oriented.
They do it now!
They maintain a fast tempo and move quickly in everything they do.
Tip # 1: Get serious!
- Make a decision to go all the way to the top of your field.
- Make a decision today to join the top 10%.
- There is no one and nothing that can hold you back from being the best except yourself.
Tip #2: Identify your limiting skill to sales success.
- Identify your weakest single skill and make a plan to become absolutely excellent in that area.
- Ask yourself, “What one skill, if I developed and did it consistently in an excellent fashion, would have the greatest positive impact on my sales?”
- Whatever your answer to this question, write it down, set a deadline, make a plan, and then work on it every day.
- This decision alone can change your life.
Tip # 3: Get around the right people.
- Get around positive, successful people.
- Associate with men and women who are going somewhere with their lives.
- And get away from negative, critical, complaining people.
Tip # 4: Take excellent care of your physical health.
- You need high levels of energy to sell effectively, and to bounce back from continual rejection and discouragement.
- Be sure to eat the right foods, get the right amount of exercise and get plenty of rest and recreation.
- Make a decision that you are going to live to be 80 years old, or more, and begin today to do whatever you have to do to achieve that goal.
Tip # 5: Visualize yourself as one of the top people in your field.
- Imagine yourself performing at your best all day long.
- Feed your subconscious mind with vivid, exciting, emotionalized pictures of yourself as positive, confident, competent and completely in control of every part of your life.
- These clear mental pictures preprogram you and motivate you to sell at your best in any situation.
Tip # 6: Practice positive self-talk continually.
- Control your inner dialogue.
- Talk to yourself the way you want to be rather than the way you might be today.
- For example, repeat to yourself these powerful words, over and over again. “I like myself! I’m the best! I can do it! I love my work!”
- You think, walk, talk and act like the very best people in your field.
- When you do, your success becomes inevitable.
Tip # 7: Take positive action toward your goals, every single day.
- Be proactive rather than reactive.
- Grab the bull by the horns.
- If you are not happy with your income, get out there and get face to face with more customers.
- If you are not happy with any part of your life, accept responsibility and take charge.
Something to think about……
The faster you move, the more energy you have….The faster you move, the more ground you cover…..The faster you move, the more people you see…..The more people you see, the more experience you get…..The more experience you get, the more sales you make.
In the long run, you will be much happier and much more positive.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE from Brian Tracy’s 7 tips to boost your sales, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,