Are Your Limiting Beliefs Holding You Back?
Finally, How You Can Break Through Your Limiting Beliefs
Today, I wanted to share with you a few “gold nuggets” from my friend, Ryan Biddulph, on how you can break through your limiting beliefs and what you can do now…..ENJOY!
You never know how to do something until you start doing something.
This is the barrier you must break through, the “I have no experience so I can’t do this online bit” limiting belief, to make money online.
It stops most people.
But you are not most people.
You need to create value and make connections to make money online.
How do you cut through all of your limiting beliefs?
- You do this by deciding on WHY you want to make money online.
- Stop complicating things with ridiculously detailed systems.
- Do 2 things daily, do 2 things persistently.
- Stick to the fundamentals.
Money is an object.
- It’s inanimate.
- It will not move you into inspired action.
Wanting to be financially free is a super strong WHY.
- So is wanting to spend more time at home with your family, or being able to travel the world, or quitting your 9-5 job, if you want to do it.
These strong emotions, these drivers, these WHYs, are what move you into persistent and inspired action.
WHAT IS YOUR WHY?
If you have no real strong WHY you will surrender to your limiting beliefs, and you will do whatever you can to avoid taking responsibility for your life, and you abandon your dreams, all because you had no WHY.
Step 1 –Figure out WHY you want to make money online.
- Don’t bother going to step 2, until you have identified this emotion.
Step 2 – Create.
- Write blog posts or articles, shoot videos.
- Create value, to receive value in the form of money.
Step 3 – Connect.
- Promote other people.
- Help them in any way you can.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE from my friend Ryan’s step by step process on how to break through your limiting beliefs, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you believe would benefit from knowing this information……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!