Create BIG Duplication In Your Business…..
How To Create BIG Duplication In Your Business…..
Do you ever feel like you bought a business in a box, but that a few parts might be missing?
You know… The pieces that actually make it go and produce?
“Well, if you feel like that, it’s because you’re right”……says Mike Dillard of Magnetic Sponsoring.
A networking business has been compared to a McDonald’s franchise in many ways, on many occasions.
Here is what you may not have realized about Ray Kroc, the franchise master of McDonald’s was a genius in more ways than one…….
- Ray’s primary mission was to sell McDonald’s franchises to franchise buyers, which then sell the burgers to the customers.
- More franchises = more burgers sold.
Our job as networkers is no different……We sell our franchise opportunity to others, and collectively market the product to the end consumer.
How can you become #1, by selling an inferior product?!
- It goes against everything we think we know about business.
- Ray knew the product wasn’t going to be the initial key to success for his franchise buyers, just as your product is not the initial key to your success in your mlm business.
- Having a good product is important after the fact… Once you actually have customers.
- Then it’s critical to give them exactly what they want.
The key to McDonald’s success with both franchise owners and customers, was their duplicatable system.
Ray knew his food couldn’t compare to the quality of other franchises…..He also knew that potential franchise buyers didn’t give a hoot about McDonald’s or their burgers.
What they did want, was to make money.
So Ray sold them EXACTLY what they wanted, which wasn’t a restaurant, but a machine that acquired customers, and turned them into cash.
He didn’t sell them the food, he sold them a system.
In fact the system was so fine-tuned, that you could take a team of unskilled, inexperienced high school kids, and have them run the show.
- All they did was flip the switches, that ran the machine, which did the majority of the work behind the scenes.
- The competition didn’t have a chance.
- Ray’s system was like a greased chute.
- You turn it on, and it churns out a predictable end result every time.
And THAT is what McDonald’s provides better than anyone else in the world.
- That is their TRUE product to the consumer.
- You go to McDonald’s because you know exactly what to expect.
- It’s a comfort for people.
Think about this…..
As a network marketer, what are you selling to your potential buyers?
- You are probably trying to sell them on your company and your product. (A “mine-is-better-than-yours-burger-with all the trimmings”).
- Am I right?
- You have a ton of websites and material about your company’s history, their record breaking growth, their debt-free finances, the user testimonials… Blah blah blah.
Do what Ray did.
People get rich in this world by solving other people’s problems, and when you sell someone your opportunity, you are not solving a problem, you are giving them a bigger one!
Product and comp plans don’t make you successful……Systems do.
A complete system which includes the pieces that bring in your customers (ads), sell them your product (marketing), and then deliver the goods.
- These machines (ads and marketing) should be doing the work for you.
- All you need to do is push the “Go Button” and become buddies (customer service, cashiers) with the folks who come through the system.
- Not because you are unskilled or lazy, but because a system is duplicatable and you are not.
- It provides a predictable result.
Solve their problem.
Provide them with a system that will bring them the results they desire, and you will reap success beyond your wildest dreams.
Get a copy of the one and only instruction manual in this industry that “tells it how it is”, and will show you how to turn your business into the ultimate franchise system.
- Learn how to create the machines that bring in the customers.
- Learn how to create the marketing that sells them on your product or service.
- Learn how to build a duplicatable system so effective, that anyone who bothers to show up to work will be successful.
- Learn how to become the Ray Kroc of networking and leave the competition’s head spinning.
It’s not that hard, it’s just that no one’s bothered to show you how to do it yet…
I will…..Head to here
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing this little secret of successful network marketing…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,