How To Create Content That Is Rewarding
Creating Content That Is Rewarding
Be creative and rewarding for your reader by providing little “cookie nuggets” in your copy.
Today, I would like to share what I have learned from Sonia Simone from CopyBlogger about creating copy that is rewarding…..Enjoy the value, friends!
Every post or article you create needs to have a little nugget of cookie content.
Cookie content is a little piece of useful information that benefits that reader.
The best “cookies” show off your unique area of expertise.
- Every tip should be something your customer can act on right away.
- Most people don’t come to the Internet to find long-term strategies.
- If you have great long-term tips, think about how to translate them into immediate action.
- Make sure that most of your cookie “nuggets” can benefit your customers today.
You’re going to need an awful lot of tips.
You need to keep plenty of “water in the well” , meaning tons of little gold “nuggets” so you don’t run dry.
Always reward your customers for taking the time to read your posts or articles.
Give them a cookie “nugget” each and every time.
Let’s say that in fact people need the product or service you provide, the biggest reason prospects don’t buy is that they don’t trust you yet.
- Content marketing lets you build that trust up over time.
- Cookie “nuggets” helps build that trust.
- Not only does it get your customers reading your messages, but you’re doing them dozens of little favors, and sharing your expertise with them.
Just continue showing up in their mail box, keep providing useful information, and they’ll come to you when they’re ready.
If you enjoyed these awesome tips from Sonia of CopyBlogger, and found TONS OF VALUE, please click on the “like” button and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,