Create the Life that You Want Just By Changing Your Belief System
What we do need to focus on is that changing those things we want to change in our lives is not about changing the “thing” itself– financial situation; intimate relationship; relationships with kids or family or business colleagues or your body.
It’s about Creation.
“The question becomes, “What is possible? What can I make happen in my love life, in my body, in my energy, in my business?”.………says T. Harv Eker (author of Secrets of a Millionaire Mind)
There are 3 keys to creating what you want from the ever-constant flow of universal change:
1) Express gratitude.
- Cultivate an emotion of gratitude for the many gifts in your life.
- Be grateful for what you have, even if it seems trivial.
- With gratitude comes compassion.
- Gratitude affirms your connection with a universe that wants to extend your compassion as much as you have for others.
2) Focus on what you want, not what you don’t.
- You would think this one would be a no-brainer, but you don’t have to look far to see people who react to life’s challenges with fear, which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, creating the very thing they didn’t want.
- What you focus on expands.
- It’s as simple as that.
- If what you want is going to serve others as well as yourself, life expands that desire even more so, and will move to serve you.
- Shift the fear of what you don’t want to happen, and turn that focus to what you do want to happen.
3) Observe Your Belief System.
- A belief is the feeling of certainty about what something means.
- In other words we’re all making this up as we go along.
- If you believe a financial catastrophe means you can no longer pursue a dream, then bam, there you go.
- Dream gone.
- But if you believe that there is a greater purpose behind this catastrophe for you to become more of what you’re supposed to be, then guess what you’ll be, as long as you commit to that belief.
- That goes for everything.
- Beliefs are everything.
Just by recognizing that change is happening all the time, whether we want it to or not, we can share in the most absolute, undeniable truth of reality–all things change. You can become change. You are change. And you can help direct it.
Trust yourself. Love yourself. Be grateful and accepting of this and every present moment. Believe that the universe is here to work for you, even through life’s inevitable challenges.
You are in an ever-constant state of change that will become your greatest vision, if you allow it.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,