Learn how to engage your community like never before
How important do you think it is to engage your community?
More important than you realize…..
Well, for one, you need fans to spread the word about your brand so you can grow your following organically….But to attract new followers, you need to know how to engage with them.
With social media, engaging with your community has become easier than ever. Social media allows you to listen to what your audience needs and adjust strategies accordingly to develop a loyal community.
To do that you need to follow these 4 tips from PRWeb, The Connection, to build a stronger, more engaged following:
1. Build a community around your audience
- You can’t force a community, so let it happen naturally.
- Find your fans on the social networks and apps they already use and engage with them there.
- For example, if you’re finding more people are tweeting about your brand than posting about it on Facebook, focus on developing your community on Twitter.
- Your audience will be more willing to join your community when it fits easily into their lives.
2. Simplify your message
- Social media users have short attention spans, so you have limited time to reel in new followers.
- Get to the point straight away, and tell people what you’re all about.
- Be concise when explaining your brand’s mission, and give a reason why people should follow you.
- What’s in it for them?
- Encourage them to share your message with others to further grow your community.
3. Share a variety of content
- When you use the same content across all your social media channels, your followers will get bored and lose interest in what you have to say.
- Keep the message consistent, but adapt your content for each channel and each audience.
- Vary the style of your content, too.
- Post a mix of informative, fun and promotional content to keep things fresh and interesting.
4. Get your audience involved
- Community is all about sharing stories, and chances are your followers are already doing just that.
- Join the conversation and encourage your followers to share their experiences with your brand and give their feedback.
- Try running contests and ask questions to get more people involved.
- For every positive review or response you get, don’t forget to say “thank you.”
- This small gesture goes a long way in promoting a positive brand reputation.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
(P.S. – Need more traffic….CLICK HERE!)