What You Need To Give Up To Find True Peace
8 Things You Must Give Up To Find True Peace
Today, I would like to share with you “8 Things You Must Give Up To Find Peace”, by Marc and Angel……ENJOY!
“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” –Albert Einstein
Peace of mind transpires and thrives when you let go of the things that limit your growth and happiness.
8 Things You Must Give Up To Find True Peace In Your Life
1. Old regrets and excuses.
- You can’t always choose what happens to you, but you can always choose how you feel about it and what you do about it.
- You don’t have to be defined by the things you did or didn’t do in the past.
- Don’t let yourself be controlled by regret.
2. The burning desire to have all the answers.
- Accept the feeling of not knowing exactly where you are going, and train yourself to love and appreciate this sensation of freedom.
- Because it is only when you are suspended in the air, with no destination in sight, that you force your wings to open fully so you can fly
3. The false hope of a pain-free life.
- Pain is a part of life, and life’s pains have many shapes and sizes.
- Even though so many folks forget, pain is actually a good thing.
- It means you’re breathing, and trying, and interacting with the endless possibilities in this world.
- Pain is for the living only; it’s worth fully accepting and dealing with while you still have a chance.
4. Ties to insensitive people.
- Throughout your lifetime people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad.
- Don’t consume yourself with trying to change them or win their approval.
- People are extremely difficult to change.
5. Obsessing yourself with negative news.
- For every prominent newscaster who howls about how bleak and unjust life is, there are thousands of other people behind the scenes working tirelessly to make a positive difference in the world.
- Try not to obsess over the negative news; learn from it and use your knowledge to work your way eagerly toward a brighter tomorrow.
- Life does get better and better when you choose to make it so.
6. The belief that fulfillment resides in the end result.
- Fulfillment is not a matter of achieving a specific goal.
- It is a matter of mindfully enjoying the process required to achieve that goal.
- Fulfillment flows from focusing your life around specific and authentically held intentions – ideas and activities that genuinely speak to your purpose.
7. Measuring your success by material wealth.
- We’re bombarded with images of stuff, with the implication that this stuff somehow elevates personal value and success.
- Think about how much of your self-worth is connected to owning, giving, and getting STUFF.
- Because truthfully, success, happiness, and peace of mind have little to do with STUFF.
How are happiness and peace of mind attained…..
Laugh often and love genuinely.
Respect others and judge less.
Appreciate the beauty surrounding you wherever, whenever you are.
Find the good in people and situations.
Give what you can and leave the world a little better than you found it.
8. The need to keep everything the same.
- Things change.
- People and circumstances come and go.
- Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
- So when you find yourself standing on a threshold, the crossing of which will seemingly change everything, don’t fight it.
- Begin the next chapter in your life.
Changes come when you’re not asking for them and not expecting them, but they happen.
These changes are going to come; you can’t help that.
But it’s what you do afterwards that counts.
That’s when you grow; that’s when you find out who you truly are.
If you enjoyed this post about the 8 things you need to give up to find peace by Marc and Angel, and you found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,