10 Ways To Make Life Good Again
Making Life Good Again
Today, I want to share Marc and Angel’s “10 Ways To Make Life Good Again”…….Here’s how to get back to good……ENJOY!
1. Accept reality so you can change it.
- To move forward in life you must first accept the reality of what it is.
- This acceptance provides you with an important starting point from which you can move in any direction you choose.
2. Tap into the abundant resources around you.
- When you adopt an attitude that life owes you something you set yourself up for frustration and unhappiness.
- Realize instead that life has already provided you with a world filled with abundance, and that creating meaningful value out of this abundance is up to you.
3. Guard your dreams and go after them.
- You need space to try things and create things.
- It takes a long time to recalibrate if you let people pull at you all the time.
- A lot of stress comes from reacting to stuff.
- You have to keep a certain guard up against these negative influences.
- Build an emotional barrier and allow yourself to dream and explore the passions that speak to the essence of who you are.
4. Loosen your grip.
- When you’re willing to let go a little, you can actually discover and enjoy a lot more.
- Because when your energy is not consumed by possessiveness and fear, you have more energy available to experience life.
- Instead of striving to hold tightly to everything, let it come, let it go, and let the next moment bring its own unique wonder.
5. Think about the possibilities.
- Each new day greets you with no rules except the ones you place on it.
- So greet it with open arms and positive thoughts.
- Let the possibilities inspire you and keep you going.
- Life is not about what you could do, it’s about what you will do.
- Write this down: “My life has unlimited possibilities.”
- Choose to find these possibilities in everything that comes your way, and no problem will ever be able to conquer you.
6. Replace “I can’t” with “I can.”
- Replace “I can’t” with “I can” and then try again.
- When you experience a negative circumstance in your life, do not dwell on it.
- Be proactive – direct your attention to the possible action steps that will bring you to a positive result.
7. Help others feel better about themselves.
- There’s nothing more rewarding than helping someone realize their own self-worth.
- Your life will not likely be measured by a single great achievement; it will be measured by thousands of small ones that all compound on top of one another.
- Each time you perform an act of kindness or bring a smile to someone’s face it gives your life more meaning.
- So act like what you do makes a difference – it does.
8. Save some love and respect for yourself.
- Every moment you spend doubting your self-worth – every moment you spend negatively judging yourself – is a tragic moment, for it is a moment of your life that you chose to throw away.
- Don’t do this.
- You only have so many moments.
- The love you seek is seeking you at this very moment, you just have to open up to it.
9. Purge unnecessary headaches.
- As Albert Einstein once said, “Excessive possessions, seeking outward success, extreme publicity, luxuries – to me these have always been contemptible. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best for both the body and the mind.”
- In other words, in thinking, be down to earth.
- Keep it all straightforward and simple.
10. Indulge in life’s priceless little pleasures.
- To find the fresh air and a light breeze exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening stroll; to be thrilled by the sun’s warmth and the flickering stars at night; to be elated over the sound of a rain shower or a wildflower in the Springtime. Etc.
- These are some of the greatest rewards of a truly good life.
The foundation of a good life is all around you.
If you enjoyed these 10 ways to get back to good in your life by Marc and Angel, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing these awesome ways…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!