Do You Want To Increase Your Exposure And Traffic?
How To Capture Your Readers Attention And Increase Your Exposure
Do Your Titles Speak to Your Readers?
Or do they merely whisper of the content that your article delivers, or does it catch your reader’s attention and immediately highlight what’s already on their inquiring mind?
Think about what your audience is looking for.
Your job now is to show them what you’re serving up with a clear picture of what they’re about to digest.
“Your title should be the tasty morsel that will have them exclaiming “love at first bite!”…..says Vanessa, Editorial Manager,Ezine Articles.
Titles are important and they need to “stand out” .
You have the opportunity to assert yourself and your brand, and your title is the first impression you make.
Your readers are choosy in their quest for good, juicy tidbits of info.
4 Tips You Need To Remember When Creating Your Title
1. Avoid spammy, keyword stuffed titles.
- A title that’s grammatically correct will reach your reader much better than one that’s bogged down with junk.
2. What’s your point?
- Is it dull or sharp?
- Try to express in as few words as possible what your article is about.
- The first few words your reader sees will determine whether they continue on to view your content or simply pass up your article.
3. Tell the truth.
- Deliver on your title’s promise and build trust with your audience.
4. Be clear and transparent.
- Is your title squeaky clean or is it cluttered?
- Don’t trip up your reader with a confusing title.
If you enjoyed these 4 ways to help you increase your exposure and traffic and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share with all whom you feel would benefit…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,