Seduce Your Website Visitors
How To Seduce Your Website Visitors
Increase your conversion rates by seducing your website visitors with more persuasive landing pages with these tips from KISSMetrics
How to command attention with your headlines
- Connect with your readers’ wants and fears.
Observe the rule of one.
- Don’t confuse your web visitors by going in different directions.
- Your headline should focus on just one big idea.
- Use numbers and exact names.
- Because being precise makes you more believable.
Don’t be clever.
- Clever headlines often fail.
- Encourage people to act now by providing a deadline.
- Use words that trigger emotion.
- Choose vivid adjectives.
- Include sensory descriptions.
Focus on loss aversion.
- What does your audience lose by not taking up your offer?
- Focus on their potential loss and your conversion rate is likely to go up.
How to write compelling copy
Use the word “you”.
- The word you has hypnotic power because it represents your name.
- It can more than double your conversion rate!
Reduce your text.
- Removing unnecessary details or redundant stories can increase your conversion rate by 62%
Adopt familiar language.
- Encyclopedia Britannica increased its conversion rate by 103% when they introduced clear text which followed their readers’ thoughts.
Include fascinating bullets.
- These are much easier to read.
- And even skimmers pay attention to them.
Tell us why.
- You know why the legendary slogan “Because you’re worth it” is powerful don’t you?
- Giving your web visitors a reason why they should buy could double your response rate!
Don’t focus on features.
- Focus your copy on benefits and increase your conversion rate by 26%.
- And ensure you address them all.
- Do your web visitors prefer watching a video to reading your copy?
- Using a video can increase your opt-in rate by 100%.
How to create a persuasive call to action
You have to choose one objective. And make your call to action irresistible.
- Telling people exactly what they should do can increase your conversion rate by 173%.
Have one primary call to action.
- Focus your landing page on one primary call to action.
Remove side bars.
- When Conversion Rate Experts removed their right side bar sign-ups increased by 25.9%.
Remove top navigation.
- Removing your top navigation bar can increase sign-ups by 100%.
Don’t use vague words.
- Who wants to submit something, go to next, or read more?
- Be clear about your offer and how your web visitor will benefit.
- Can you offer a bonus?
- Make sure you show the value of your bonus, too!
Use the power of FREE.
- Offer free returns or free shipping. FREE is more valuable than a discount.
How to seduce with good design
- Make your call to action button bigger, use a contrasting color, and increase your font size.
Employ the power of the eye.
- Use images of people or animals and let them stare to your call to action.
Embrace white space.
- It will make your call to action stand out.
- A well balanced website with a carefully selected color palette makes you more trustworthy.
Understand your web visitors.
Know their desires.
Appreciate their fears.
And you’ll become a landing page master.
Set your goals.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE from KISSMetrics awesome tips on how to seduce your web visitors, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,