Spicing Up Your Email Marketing….What You Need To Know To Make It Work For You
What if you learned to write riveting emails that make you money, emails that build rapport and get people to LIKE and TRUST YOU, emails that actually get opened and read, and cause people to take action, what would that do for your home business?
It would be AWESOME now wouldn’t it?
Here are a few tips from my friend Vitaliy, who understands how to get your email marketing strategy to work for you.
“GIVING VALUE works, this is what got the subscribed in the first place, and ENTERTAINMENT works…People DESPERATELY want and need to be entertained. That’s why people go to the movies, watch YouTube videos and T.V. shows and read magazines. They want to FEEL something, they are bored out of their minds”……..says Vitaliy
Here are Vitaliy’s 3 Parts to a Winning Email
1. Attention Grabbing Subject Line
- Your subject line should GRAB their attention and cause them to want to open it, because they HAVE TO READ IT.
- Your subject lines need to be DIFFERENT, they need to stand out, and INVITE the person to want to open and read your email.
- They need to be very CURIOSITY driven.
- It should touch on their emotional hot buttons, and get them curious, implying that there is a story inside is a good idea.
2. Compelling Body Copy
- Your body needs to be a continuation of your subject line, being very entertaining and informative at times, and smoothly transition into a call to action, whatever you want people to click.
- The goal of your email is to build relationships, to get people to know, like and trust you, to make it interesting and get people to take action.
- One of the best ways to make your emails fun and interesting is to make them PERSONAL…
- You want to learn a big secret to writing riveting emails?
- Everything that is happening in your life can be turned into an email and a story!
- One of the best ways to start writing a story is tell them the time and the place of what has happened.
- And then after you tell the story you find a way to connect the story to a product you are promoting.
- You want to write in a very conversational tone, like you are talking to your best friend.
- When you tell a story people listen
- 6 powerful words you can use in your email is simply “Let Me Tell You A Story…”
- The best stories to tell, are the ones that can illustrate an analogy between your product and whatever the story is about.
- Because when you tell a story, the emotional impact is much deeper, and the acceptance of the point you’re trying to make is much stronger than if you were to just to state something.
- To make your emails more interesting, use analogies and metaphors to add an emotional kick and a visceral impact to your emails, making them a heck of a lot more fun to read.
- Using colloquial words and phrases makes your message unique, exciting and easy to digest.
3. Strong Call To Action
- Every email should have a PURPOSE behind it, and you need to tell people what to do next.
- If you will do the other parts right, strong call to action will fall into place.
- Bottom line, just write emails and you will get better at it, because the money in not in the list, it’s in the relationship with the list!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,