Are You Writing As Effectively As You Like To?
How To Start Writing Effectively Starting Today
Your expertise and authority are dependent on the frequency with which you write and publish articles.
You could be sabotaging every effort you put into writing by not writing.
By not keeping up with your writing and publishing efforts …
- Your audience will believe you have nothing else to offer and you pose little value to them
- Your articles will lose traction and relevance causing your traffic and exposure to taper off
- Your authority will lessen because you’re no longer an active voice in your niche
Those who want to succeed make the time (even if that time is a fraction than what’s ideal).
If you’re pressed for time, here’s a strategy from Penny, Managing Editor of Ezine Articles…that can work for anyone balancing writing with their other priorities
Dedicate at Least 20 Minutes Daily to Writing
1. Determine What You Will Write
- Before you sit down for your 20-minute session, decide what you’re going to do.
- Are you going to outline your next article, plan your upcoming editorial calendar, write your first draft, or edit the draft you wrote during your 20 minutes?
- Having a plan before you sit down will help you focus and get more out of your time.
2. Write, Write, Write
- Eliminate distractions, turn off notifications, and close the door to write (or plan, research, etc.).
- If during your writing session you suddenly think of something that’s unrelated to what you’re working on, then write it down to remind yourself later.
- A simple keyword will do, just don’t lose your pace or focus by pursuing the unrelated thought.
3. Stick to It
- It may be difficult to adjust, but it’s important that you stick to your goal to write 20 minutes every day.
- It’s going to be an adjustment and you’re going to look for every excuse to give in and not write, but stick to your goal and write!
20 minutes a day adds up.
In 7 days, you will have spent a minimum of 2 hours and 20 minutes.
If in this time you only write one article per week, then celebrate it!
It’s one more article than what you had before and it will help you stay in touch with your audience, increase your exposure, and maintain your authority in your niche.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE from Ezine Article’s tips on writing effectively, please take a moment and share…..Thank You
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,