5 Effective Tips For Tapping Into The Connected Buyer
You need to be armed with the tools to communicate effectively to into your prospect’s digital buyer process.
In today’s post I share 5 ways to sell to the connected buyer, inspired from Rachel Clapp Miller’s post “5 Tweetable Tips for Tapping Into Your Prospect’s Buying Process”
1. Understand buyer expectations
- If your buyers can’t find the benefits of the solution you provide, they’ll turn to your competitors.
- Think of the content you share as the hook that gets the buyer interested
2. Build marketing alignment
- It’s vital that sales and marketing be in agreement around the goals of your customer facing content.
- That content provides the on-ramp to the value-based sales conversation
- The end result should be a consistent message
3. Manage the message
- Ensure messaging consistency at every customer touch point.
- Your messaging, needs to demonstrate your businesses value compelling proof points
4. Leverage social
- If your business wants to be part of the decision process, you need to enable your team to leverage social in their sales process.
- Connected buyers look to a businesses’ presence on social media to establish relevance in the digital age
5. Differentiate the marketplace
- Use your online presence to articulate your unique and comparative differentiators so that by the time your prospects are speaking with you, they already see you as a beneficial resource for their needs.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,