Do you know how to TARGET the pressure points in YOUR business?
Growing a business can be like a martial arts fight. You can throw a burst of punches and strikes hoping that you will floor your opponent…Or…you can calmly step back, target one of your opponents pressure points, and quickly end the fight with a simple strike.
“You can target those pressure points in your business as well by focusing on small conversion tweaks, and skyrocket your business growth without it costing you a ton of time, effort and money”……says Hassan Ud-deen, a freelance blogger
Here are Hassan’s 7 proven ways to target those pressure points by boosting your conversions and consequently ramp up your sales and profits.
1. Add A Risk Reversing Guarantee
- When deciding to buy, there’s always going to be a level of risk involved.
- Especially when it’s something your prospect can’t physically touch.
- A guarantee is an excellent way to reverse that risk and eliminate the thought of your prospect being “taken”.
- To nail down the optimal conversion boosting guarantee for your business, start by asking yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a high or low cost product or service?
- Are you billing customers every month?
- Are you making bold claims?
- Are you claims proven, or unproven?
- What are your prospects most concerned about?
- This will help you decide the optimal guarantee for your business and boost your conversion rates. However nothing tops A/B split testing to pinpoint what works best.
2. Sprinkle On Some Testimonials
- We know that there’s always a feeling of risk or loss involved when deciding to buy, and that’s what makes testimonials great conversion boosters.
- They help prospects identify with your customers, show how your business impacts other lives and make your business more “human”.
- To get the most bang for your buck with testimonials:
- Keep them short, sweet and simple; with a heavy emphasis on the benefit of your service/product.
- Sprinkle them throughout your website
- Add a photo of your client or a company logo along with their name
- Have a page dedicated to testimonials
- Split test different testimonials on different pages
3. Have a Sales Funnel
- Imagine that your product is an marketing course that’ll show customers how to increase their sales online.
- You’re attracting visitors to your lead page and some are buying, but what about the remaining prospects?
- Instead of just letting them go, offer an incentive for them to subscribe to your email list.
- You can offer an ebook, a checklist, or even an email course.
- Once you have warmed them up and gained their trust by providing value, you can regularly invite them to check out your products/services.
4. Focus On Mouthwatering Benefits
- Making your copy benefit driven is another powerful way to boost your conversions.
- To boost your conversions right now, go through any headlines and CTAs that you have.
- Can you make them more benefit driven?
- Do they quickly tell the your prospect what he gains?
- If not, think about the biggest benefit of your offer and weave it into your copy.
5. Power Up Your Headlines
- Your headlines can make or break your conversion rates.
- They’re responsible for hooking your prospects attention and seducing him into your copy by drilling the benefit of your offer into his brain.
- If your headline fails to capture your prospects attention, it doesn’t matter how good your sales letter article or copy is.
- 3 ways to create high impact headlines that convert are to:
- Arouse your reader’s curiosity
- Have a gripping benefit to the reader
- Be very clear and concise.
- As always, the best way to determine the optimal headline is to continually test different headlines.
- Which benefit interests your prospects the most?
- What words catch his attention better?
- Answer those questions and you’re well on your way to creating powerful headlines that boost conversions.
6. Include A Compelling Value Proposition
- One of the most influential factors for boosting conversions is your value proposition.
- Simply put, a value proposition is the primary reason why a prospect should buy from you.
- What’s in it for them? Why should they buy from you instead of your competition?
- A good value proposition tells your prospect how your product/service will benefit him and how you’re different/better than your competition.
- If you haven’t crafted a value proposition yet, here are 3 quick steps to help you come up with one:
- Find your prospects most burning problem.
- List the main benefit of what you’re offering.
- Understand how you differ from your competition.
7. Reduce the Number of Options
- Reducing options and required fields can lead to shocking increases in conversions.
- Don’t bombard your reader’s with options.
- Keep things simple and you’re more likely to increase sales.
Remember is to constantly test things in your business for optimal results.
There you have it, 7 proven ways to spike your conversions.
Are you ready to SPIKE up your conversions?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,