12 Tips To Writing Enticing Blog Posts
Writing Enticing Blog Posts 101
Do you attract readers?
“You likely go through all sorts of stages: rushing to post, rushing to monetize, slowing down, posting, but never networking”…….says my friend Ryan Biddulph
You can write enticing blog posts.
But you need to commit.
Enticing, engaging, eye-catching writing is a skill you develop with patience.
Here Are Ryan’s 12 Tips To Writing Enticing Blog Posts
Tip 1 – Always Do Your Best
- Intend to write a better blog post than yesterday.
- Then follow through with your intent.
Tip 2 – Forget Word Count
- Write your next post without focusing on word count.
- You write to express and help, and receive money, not to hit some mythical word count.
Tip 3 – Quality and Quantity
- Write your best quality blog post as frequently as possible.
- Do your best following Tip 1. Then be prolific. Don’t sit back.
- If you are a blogger daily is the way to go.
Tip 4 – White Space
- Include plenty of white space to make your content stand out.
- Your content inspires people to stick around or leave……It’s simple really.
Tip 5 -Monetize
- Monetize your blog.
- Think of ways to monetize.
- Set up an income stream through your blog.
Tip 6 – Clear Focus
- Focus on one topic with each post.
- Your readers dig your clarity.
- Helps them zero in on one topic at a time.
- Also helps readers know now if they wish to click through or not.
Tip 7 – Keywords
- Use niche-specific keywords in each post.
- Keywords target your audience
- Keywords speak sweet music to search engines.
- Write each blog post with keywords in mind.
- Send a loud and clear message to search engines.
Tip 8 – Good Title
- A good title will catch a reader’s attention.
- Pay attention to your wrapping.
- Look good?(including numbers) Sound good?(colorful adjectives) Feel good?(power verbs)
Tip 9 – Ease of Sharing
- Make social share buttons prominent.
- Sharing grows your presence quickly.
- Make it easy for the share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus, as well as bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon and Digg.
Tip 10 – Pics?
- Do what vibes with you.
Tip 11 – Stay on Topic
- Stay on topic with each post.
- Follow up on your blog title or tag line.
- Speak directly to your audience with each post.
Tip 12 – Read Out Loud
- Read each post out loud before publishing.
What tips can you add to write enticing blog posts?
If you enjoyed these tips from my friend Ryan Biddulph, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,