How To Write Mobile Friendly Articles
Write An Article That Speaks To Your Mobile Friendly Readers
Expertly write content that delivers their answers quickly and informatively with these 6 Mobile-Friendly Writing Tips from Ezine Articles….
Tip#1 Eye-Catching Titles
- Your titles should be transparent, relevant, descriptive, and maintain brevity.
Tip#2 Compelling Summaries
- Do not skip writing an engaging article summary that targets the reader’s benefit – their need or want.
- In your summary, clearly describe the main point and benefit of the article, as well as your unique value proposition or what makes this article better than the rest.
Tip#3 Strong Introductions
- Get to it!
- Don’t dance around your topic in your introduction.
- Provide a relevant attention grabber, your unique value proposition, and a call-to-action that compels the reader forward.
Tip#4 Eye-Guiding Headers
- Help readers find information quickly by using bolded headers as anchors of information.
- Think of headers as miniature titles for every unique point, step, or tip.
Tip#5 Succinct Lists
- Lists are easy to read because they require the author to be succinct as well as help show the reader where one point ends and another begins for easy scanning.
Tip#6 Link Relevancy
- Readers question an author’s credibility and click away if the links to the author’s website do not relate to the article topic.
- Ensure link relevance by writing about topics relevant to your niche to provide a common thread by carrying your article topic through your entire submission to your website.
The mobile market is growing.
Seize this opportunity by ensuring your articles are ready!
Want more mobile-friendly article formats? Get the 52 interactive Article Templates on PDF package for great topics formatted in lists, headers, and more.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE from Ezine Articles “Article Writing For Mobile How To Speak To On The Go Readers”, please take a moment and share…….Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,