Writing Power Titles Just For Beginners
5 Tips to Writing Power Titles That Will Get Your Article Read
In an instant, readers weigh, measure, and decide whether they will click-through or move on.
What do they use to decide?
Your article’s title.
Writing power titles that your audience wants to read doesn’t have to be an agonizing process.
Here Are 5 Tips to Writing Power Titles That Will Get Your Article Read
TIP #1 – 10 Tips … or 10 Ways
- Readers love to be promised a numerical amount as well as multiple tips or options.
TIP #2 – The Secret to
- Mysteries, secrets, keys, and intrigue make the reader feel like you’re disclosing privileged information exclusively for their benefit.
TIP #3 – Club Members Only
- If your article targets a particular group of people, socially or geographically, let readers know in the title.
- Examples of this might be womens issues or mens issues, teachers or students, etc.
TIP #4 – It’s Positively Easy
- Seamless, easy, efficient, and effective – these are words readers like to hear.
- Focus on a positive message your readers will respond to.
TIP #5 – The Question on Everyone’s Mind
- From “Where Is” to “How to” to “What Is,” use questions your audience is asking to engage their interest.
**BONUS TIP – What and Why … “What Everyone Should Know About …” and “Why” statement titles promise the reader a thorough explanation that will fulfill their needs.
10 Title Ground Rules to Keep Your Titles in the Game
Remember to bear the following ground rules in mind to increase your chances of success:
- Titles should be written for humans, not search engines.
- Titles should be descriptive while maintaining brevity.
- Titles should use proper grammar, capitalization, and spelling.
- Titles should be relevant to the article.
- Titles should be approximately 70 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
- Titles should not be keyword stuffed.
- Titles should use keywords distributed using the Long Tail method.
- Titles should be exclusive and original to you.*
- Titles should use active voice.
- Titles should use positive power words.
If you enjoyed these 5 Tips on How to Write Power Titles by Ezine Articles, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,