How To Be Unforgettable
It’s not about how smart you are, or about the professionalism of your blog design.
It’s not even about giving readers tips they can go out and apply immediately.
“It’s about the way you make those readers feel.” says Jon Morrow (BoostBlogTraffic.com)
- Great writing can affect people on a mass scale.
- You can write a great post once, and thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people will be affected by it.
- Do you realize how incredibly powerful that is?
- It means you’re not just here to inform, entertain or persuade.
As writers, your job is to wake your readers up, so you will get that interaction. Look at any piece of great writing, and you’ll notice it has a certain electricity to it. It’s raw energy in printed form.
Where does that energy come from?
So how do you write with that kind of emotion?
- Instead of sitting down and writing cold, imagine the emotion you want to create in your reader, and deliberately cultivate that emotion in yourself.
- Cry, laugh, get so mad you nearly beat your keyboard to death.
- Then let it loose.
- Let it flow through you and into your words.
- Your readers will feel it.
- They’ll wake up.
- It’ll make them feel alive…..And they’ll remember you forever.
THAT IS HOW YOU BECOME UNFORGETTABLE 😉
It’s time to start taking your work seriously
When you sit down to write, don’t publish just another blog post.
Don’t give your readers just another tip.
Write with so much passion and energy and enthusiasm they can’t stay asleep. Because that’s what you have to do: bring them back to life and give them such a charge they feel like a different person.
They’ll write a comment, share your post with their friends and just may even subscribe to your blog. (which is why you do what you do….to inspire others)
So, when your time DOES come, you’ll know you made a difference
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…….Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
P.S.- If you are struggling in your business right now……CLICK HERE!