4 tips that will help you keep your readers hooked and make your website more engaging
While a steady stream of website traffic is healthy, it’s important that you’re presenting visitors with a website that not only meets, but exceeds their needs.
Essentially, you want to be sure that the information you want them to consume (the information they need to convert) is clear, fast, engaging and visually appealing.
Is your website or blog living up to your reader’s expectations?
In this post I share 4 tips from Carly Stec, Content Marketing Manager, IMPACT that will help you get your readers hooked and engaged right from the start.
1. Simplify content
- To simplify pages , consider implementing clear, concise bullet point, adding more spaces between blocks of text, or quite simply, cutting the copy in half.
2. Add links
- While you want your website copy to be easily digestible, you also want it to be highly informative.
- Aware that conveying a lot of value in just a few sentences can feel like trying to fit two mismatched puzzle pieces together, linking to clarifying content aims to make it easier.
3. Suggest next steps
- While an abundance of calls-to-action will surely help you keep visitors clicking around but at the end of the day, the more educated your leads are, the more sales-ready they’ll be.
4. Add a chat feature
- Imagine how much “stickier” your website would be if your visitors had an opportunity to talk to a real human in real-time.
- Enabling a chat feature will allow you to do just that.
- With a chat feature in place, your business has the ability to answer your visitor’s questions as they make their way through your site.
If you want to keep visitors engaged and start converting them into sales Carly suggests that you should check out these live chat tools:
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,