Building Long Term Relationships
The Key To Your Long Term Success Is…..Building Relationships
Did you know that building and maintaining long-term selling relationships is the key behavior and skill of the top ten percent of the money earners in sales.
Building and maintaining long-term selling relationships is the key behavior and skill of the top ten percent of the money earners in sales, in every field, selling every product and service.
“Most of your success in life will depend on your ability to get along well with other people, and on the quality of your relationships”……says Brian Tracy
Anyone can sell to a few people, some of the time…..But only the very best human relations experts can sell to a wide variety of people, and sell to them repeatedly.
The only way that you can make the kind of big money that you are capable of is by selling more easily, and more often, to the prospects you talk to, and by having those prospects open doors to others through testimonials and referrals.
All top salespeople build and maintain high quality business relationships with their customers and sell to them repeatedly year after year.
Our emotions plays an important role to the quality of our relationships with other people.
- We make most of our decisions on the basis of how we feel inside.
- We may carefully consider all of the logical and practical reasons why or why not with regard to buying a product or service, but in the final analysis we tend to go with our gut feeling.
- We listen to our inner voices.
- We buy on the basis of how we feel about the relationship that we have with the other person.
Where there is no relationship, there is no sale.
Everything that you ever learned of value in the profession of selling, regarding your product or service, or personality, is only helpful to the degree to which it contributes to the building of high quality relationships with customers.
Here are two things Brian Tracy suggests you can do immediately to put these ideas into action…..
1. Become a relationship expert in sales.
- Focus first on the relationship, above all, and the sale will take care of itself.
2. Take care of your relationships once you have built them.
- Never take them for granted.
- Tend to them as you would to a flower garden.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE with these tips from Brian Tracy, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing these valuable tips…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,