You may of heard of this powerful blog secret strategy before (and did NOTHING with it!).
If you learn and apply the strategy that is the #1 Blog Secret, says JupiterJim , your search engine results will improve steadily over time, along with your Alexa rank, your Google PageRank, your Domain Authority, Page Authority and
the number of visitors arriving at your site.
As the number of visitors to your site increases, so also will the number of blog comments and email subscribers increase.
So, what is this #1 Blog Secret?
This simple, yet powerful strategy is called……………
#1 Blog Secret is called “blog commenting”
It’s powerful and it works.
“It works because it builds backlinks and backlinks are really important for your blog and website SEO” says Jupiter Jim
The number of legitimate backlinks to a website tell Google how important or popular that site is.
- You WANT Google to view your website as an important website that people like to visit and link to because it is a useful resource.
- What you want are backlinks to your site – links on other people’s websites that point to a page or post on your own website.
- There are many ways to get backlinks to your site.
- The simplest and easiest method of building backlinks to your website – blog commenting.
- It’s simple, it’s easy, and it’s free and you can do it in your spare time.
WHERE do you find blogs to comment on?
- Google “blogs on WordPress” and simply click on those blogs, read a post, and leave a comment on it……….It’s as simple as that.
Blog Commenting Tips
- Find Lists of blogs related to your topic.
- Once you find the list, bookmark it and return to that list every day or every week to do your blog commenting.
- The proper way to comment on a blog is to just be sincere
- Read the article and leave a meaningful comment.
- “Wash, rinse, and repeat.”
- How often should you comment?
- Jupiter Jim recommends commenting on about 5 blog posts per week.
Spend a lot of time commenting on blogs that have the CommentLuv plugin installed (It’s a plugin that gives you a link back to a particular blog post or page on your own site page on your own site.
- Utilizing CommentLuv in your blog commenting is like building “Backlinks on Steroids”
- Where do you find CommentLuv enabled blogs?
- Just type into Google “commentluv enabled blogs” to whatever niche your blog is in.
Again, how does blog commenting help you?
- It builds backlinks to your site and that helps your website SEO.
- When you comment on other sites, sometimes the owner of that site comes back to comment on your site.
- That will increase the number of visitors to your site and the number of blog comments on your site.
More visitors to your blog means more comments on your blog and more people signing up for your email list.
Blog commenting is just a great habit to get into IF you want to consider yourself a serious blogger!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share this information with others who may benefit…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,