Live A Life With No Regrets……Starting Today
Here’s a little inspiration for you, my readers, to start your 2015 off to a great start from Marc and Angel Chernoff…….ENJOY!
Forget the past year.
Forget your age and what could’ve or should’ve been.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
At the end of it, let there be no excuses, no explanations and no regrets.
Here are 15 great ways to get you to December 31st, 2015 with a smile on your face and a sense of accomplishment in your heart…
1. Be the leader of your OWN journey
- There are far too many capable people who don’t pursue their dreams and goals because they let their fears, or others, talk them out of it.
- They give up before they even try and simply let life’s river flow them downstream.
- Choose to be stronger than that.
- Choose to swim upstream when you have to.
- Choose to do the things in life that move you.
2. Embrace uncertainty.
- Sometimes what you don’t want is exactly what you need.
- Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.
- Some of the most incredible chapters in your life won’t have a title you feel comfortable with until much later.
3. Take calculated risks.
- There is no excuse for being an amateur forever.
- The day is rapidly approaching when the risk to remain perched in your nest is far more detrimental than the risk it takes to fly.
- Spread your wings.
- Start now.
4. Don’t just study it. DO it!
- Knowledge combined with intention and action will organize the fulfillment of almost any desire.
- Yet so many people miss the final step. The action!
- So pound this into your head: The acquisition of knowledge doesn’t mean you’re growing – growing happens when what you know changes the actions you choose to live by on a daily basis.
- It’s about learning AND DOING!
5. Put diligent effort into your biggest goals.
- Are you willing to spend time for a few years like most people won’t, so you can spend the better part of your life like most people can’t?
- Think about that for a second.
- If you want the benefits of something in life, you have to also want the costs.
- Most people want the reward without the risk.
- The time and energy you invest in focused effort is never wasted.
- So remember… Expecting to win without preparation and hard work is arrogance.
- Expecting to win because you’ve prepared and worked hard is confidence – and that’s what you need to succeed in the long run.
6. Think you CAN.
- Truthfully, if it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you. And change breeds growth.
- So when a goal seems big and a plan looks tough, just begin, push through it for awhile, and soon the next thing you need to do will look possible.
- Step by step you can get through anything – this is the truth and you have to believe it.
- In the end, you’re going to succeed because you’re crazy enough to think you can.
7. Respond with the power of your positivity.
- Envision problems no longer being a problem to you.
- Envision the frustrations around you no longer frustrating you.
- Envision a day where you are no longer limited by limited thinking.
- Envision old obstacles no longer being able to hold you back.
- Now consider this: Your life is the way it is not because of what happens, but because of how you respond to it.
- If you can truly envision that the problems are not problems at all, that’s the way it will be.
- If you can sincerely imagine that the obstacles can’t hold you back, they won’t be able to.
8. Flow with life, rather than against it.
- Instead of resenting what you must do, just get it done.
- Transform the energy of resentment into the satisfaction of achievement.
- When you choose to love what you’re doing, you’ll be able to do more of what you love.
- In this moment is everything you are and everything you need.
- So allow your actions to add positive value to the moment.
- Rather than making judgments about what’s enjoyable and what’s not, make the choice to simply enjoy what is, and then make the best of it.
9. Be extra kind to people
- The person you mistakenly take for granted today may turn out to be the only person you need tomorrow.
- Which is why you must remember to…
10. Value what money can’t buy.
- People who spend all their time trying to make money, spend all their money trying to make time.
- Don’t do this to yourself.
- This year, be wealthy in healthy relationships too.
11. Share your love openly and honestly with those you love.
- Realize that no matter how much time you spend with someone, or how much you appreciate them, sometimes it will never seem like you had enough time together.
- Express your love.
- Tell people what you need to tell them.
- Don’t shy away from important conversations because you feel awkward or uncomfortable.
- You never know when you might lose your opportunity.
12. Be wise enough to walk away from needless negativity.
- When other people treat you poorly, keep being you.
- Don’t ever let someone else’s bitterness and bad behavior change the person you are.
13. Forget trying to please every stranger you meet.
- Some people are not going to agree with you or like you no matter what you do or what you say.
- Get over it and get on with your life.
- No one has the right to judge you anyway.
- Focus on how you feel about yourself, and do your best to…
14. Let your presence overpower your fear of judgment.
- When you’re in a social situation that’s making you anxious, train yourself to be present without regretting how others once made you feel, or fearing the possibility of future judgment.
- This is your choice.
- You CAN change the way you think.
- The intensity of the situation would motivate you to choose not to care about what others think of you.
- This proves, quite simply, that thinking about what others are thinking about you is YOUR CHOICE.
15. Say “goodbye” so you can say “hello.”
- In life, goodbyes are a gift.
- When certain people walk away from you, and certain opportunities close their doors on you, there is no need to hold onto them or pray to keep them present in your life.
- If they close you out, take it as a direct indication that these people, circumstances and opportunities are not part of the plan for the next step of your life.
- It’s a hint that your personal growth requires someone different and something more, and life is simply making room.
- So embrace your goodbyes, because every “goodbye” you receive sets you up for an even better “hello.”
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE 2015 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER???
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,