Do You Have A Marketing Strategy?
The 3 Things Missing From Your Marketing Strategy
“Don’t derail your marketing campaign by not taking advantage of these 3 key components”…..says Carolyn Edgecomb, Impact Branding and Design
1. Lack of Knowledge About Buyer Personas
- Dig deeper to gain a better understanding of what their needs and wants are.
- Learn about their demographics, pain points, background, shopping preferences, gender, age range, job role, etc.
- There’s a lot to learn about your target audience and customers.
- Just don’t forget to use that knowledge to engage, educate and interact with them.
- This knowledge could bring you one step closer to closing a sale or forging a relationship with them.
- It’s all about taking what you know about your customers and using that information to your advantage.
- Don’t forget to use what you know to target your visitors.
- Get them to reconvert.
- Keep them coming back to your website.
- Be a resource for them.
- Use what you know about their needs, wants and interests to create content that will be attractive to them.
- No one wants to read something that has no relevance to him or her
3. A Plan
- Marketing isn’t something you can just set and forget.
- What actions are you going to take?
- Know what steps you’re going to take before you jump right in.
- You may want to develop a blog as well as a social media publishing schedule to ensure that you’re staying on track and you’re actively engaging with your audience.
- There is nothing worse than not having an active blog or social media profiles.
Create a plan that highlights your key activities that will ensure that you’re reaching your traffic and lead goals.
- How many emails are you going to send each month?
- How many landing pages are you going to create?
- How often are you going to blog?
- How many offers are you going to release this month?
If you need a great resource to help you with your marketing strategy, you can Download Impact’s Simple Marketing Plan<<<< Here
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,