Here is how you can dramatically improve your Facebook Engagement today.
Have you given up hope of ever reaching your target audience?
I know exactly how you feel!
To capture your audience’s attention, you have to get creative.
Below are 5 ways to dazzle & delight your fans by Rebekah Radice , the CEO of Rebekah Radice LLC, a digital marketing agency assisting business owners in the creation and execution of an integrated online strategy……and keep them engaged & coming back for more!
1. Ask Thought-Provoking Questions
- To gain audience attention & get them interacting with your page, you need to give people something to talk about.
- While your goal is to provide an entertaining space, it’s also to make your audience think & want to respond.
- Ask your audience questions about current events or important changes within your industry.
- This creates a more intimate relationship between you & your audience.
- It also offers valuable insight into what matters most to your fans.
2. Post Timely Content
- Facebook acts as a virtual way for your fans to discuss their thoughts with others.
- This translates into relevance — and a relevant Facebook page is more likely to show up organically in the news feed.
- Adding your thoughts around a particular topic is a great way to establish expertise.
- When you post timely content your fans find interesting, they’re more inclined to share
- Sharing, just like commenting or Liking a post, can increase your reach & page engagement.
3. Make Your Content Ridiculously Valuable
- The single most effective way to build loyalty & trust is to share a ridiculous amount of valuable information!
- This is content that you freely share with a no-strings-attached policy.
- Make use of your skills & experience by giving away a series of useful tips.
- Whether it’s a video tutorial or a simple how-to, share what you know & share it often.
- While it’s important to create a fun atmosphere, it’s also critical that you provide value.
4. Make Use of Visual Content
- Don’t miss the opportunity to light up the news feed & increase engagement through eye-catching images.
- Whether it’s a quote from your latest blog post or a hot tip, pair that text with a beautiful graphic.
- Fans casually scrolling through their news feed will be drawn to your image & will be more likely to engage with your page.
- Are you out at an event or enjoying one of your favorite spots in the community?
- Capture that image & share it!
- Give a behind-the-scenes look into your business or an insider perspective on what makes your business tick.
- And don’t forget to brand it.
- Use a similar look & feel across all your graphics to create brand awareness & easy recognition.
5. Create a Strategy, System & Schedule
- You can’t build engagement without one key ingredient: consistency!
- Create a Facebook strategy that includes a posting calendar.
- This lets you plan ahead, rather than hopping on at the last minute desperately looking for content to share.
- And don’t forget to schedule your posts to publish regularly throughout the week.
With more than 1.3 billion users, Facebook is still a major destination for consumers & your potential clients.
Remember to consistently look for ways to inspire & encourage interaction.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,