Believing In Yourself
How To Never Stop Believing
Today, I want to share with you the “12 Things You Should Never Stop Doing”, by Marc and Angel…..
Take control of your destiny.
Believe in yourself.
Choose to let each of your experiences today be a gateway to an even brighter tomorrow.
Start doing these 12 things now and never stop believing you can..…
1. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best.
- Be a defender of honesty and truth so that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
2. Walk comfortably in your own shoes.
- So many people seem to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but have no clue how to lead their own.
- So focus on your inner callings and keep paving your own path.
3. Embrace your difficulties.
- The difficulties you face today are preparing you for the challenges of tomorrow.
- The events you bring upon yourself as you journey forward, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary steps in order to learn what you need to know to reach the places you’ve chosen to go.
4. Focus on the controllable.
- Positive change will happen in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over, instead of craving control over the uncontrollable.
5. Maintain full accountability for every aspect of your life.
- Do not allow yourself to be limited by your beliefs.
- In the end you will achieve what your mind believes.
6. Give it all you’ve got.
- You get what you put in.
- The amount of effort you give determines the amount of joy you receive.
- If your life doesn’t please you, do something about it.
- Take action, change things.
7. Prune nonessential commitments.
- The mark of a successful person is the ability to set aside the ‘somewhat important’ things in order to accomplish the vital ones first.
- When you’re crystal clear about your priorities, you can painlessly arrange them in the right order and discard the activities and commitments that do not support the ones at the top of your list.
8. Keep taking deep breaths.
- Don’t allow yourself to be crippled by stress and anger.
- There’s no reason to let it destroy you.
- Breathe in, breathe out.
- Let every moment be what it’s going to be.
- What’s meant to be will come your way, what’s not will fall away.
9. Hold on to your humility.
- If you take everything too seriously, especially yourself, you’ll wind up fearing every new step you take.
- Loosen up and laugh it off if you can – especially when things don’t go as planned.
10. Cherish those who have proven their love.
- It’s a lot easier for someone to be nice to you on a beautiful day when the sun is shining, but in a heavy storm is where you learn who truly cares.
- That’s why you need to pay attention to who was there for you when no one else was.
- Because the people who stood beside you through your darkest nights, are the ones worth spending your brightest days with.
11. Exercise your talents to give back.
- Do so whenever you can, because you can.
- And when you get tired, remember all those people who can’t do what you can do.
- Think about what they would be willing to give to have the abilities you have right now – a simple gift you take for granted.
- You can change your mind.
- You don’t have to pretend to like something as an act of loyalty to who you are as a person, based solely on who you once were as a person.
- To be sincerely loyal to yourself is to allow yourself the freedom to grow, change and challenge who you ARE and what you THINK at any given moment in time.
If you enjoyed this post about “The 12 Things You Should Never Stop Doing”, by Marc and Angel, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing what to never stop believing in…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!