How To Get Your Online Email Marketing To Work For You
Get Your Online Email Marketing To Work For You
What makes online email marketing work?
“What works is a value exchange — your valuable information for your prospect’s valued time”……says Brian Clark of CopyBlogger
Your subscribers need to know they can trust you … that you’re not a soulless self-promoting spam-bot.
Good online email marketing content deepens your relationship with your audience through effective subject line writing (getting your messages opened), your distinctive voice (getting those messages read), and delivering quality, niche specific content your prospect needs and shares with others (inspiring referrals and word-of-mouth).
How can you show value with your online email marketing?
By educating yourself on these tips from CopyBlogger for better online email marketing….
1. Five Ways to Make Your Email Marketing
- Build trust before you pitch.
- Remember, the success of any email marketing program depends on genuinely compelling content.
2. How to Get More Subscribers for Your Email List
- Email subscribers are the lifeblood of the online business.
- If you want to have a truly fantastic conversion rate, you need to look deeper at the mind of the email subscriber.
- Make no mistake, it’s those who have an ongoing relationship with you (and email subscribers in particular) who are the most likely to allow you to build significant income.
3. The Three Key Elements of Irresistible
Email Subject Lines
- You must first, of course, get your emails read.
- And it all starts with the subject line.
- When you’re writing your next subject line, run it through this checklist, based on the Four “U” Approach to headline writing:
- Useful: Is the promised message valuable to the reader?
- Ultra-specific: Does the reader know what’s being promised?
- Unique: Is the promised message compelling and remarkable?
- Urgent: Does the reader feel the need to read now?
- When you’re trying to get someone to take valuable time and invest it in your message, a subject line that properly incorporates all four of these elements can’t miss.
4. When’s the Best Time to Send Email to
- The fact is, your industry, your business, and your audience have unique demands and desires.
- You’ve got to test (and test, and test) what works in your world, and then test some more.
- Smart marketers are constantly testing sending emails on different days and times, and not shrinking from sending evening and weekend email messages.
- There’s this amazing thing about email: If the recipient is not available right when you send it, the email will be sitting there waiting for them when they are ready.
5. 5 Tips for Better Results with Mobile Email Marketing
- Mobile email marketing design is smoking hot.
- If you can manage to make sure your mobile readers are satisfied with those subscriber-based emails, then you have covered what may be the largest of your readership.
- Whatever email marketing service you use, spend some time in settings area and explore the various options they have for delivery.
- There are some great simulators out there that let you see how things will appear on the various devices.
- A Google search for “mobile device simulator” will give you lots of options.
If you enjoyed this post on successful online email marketing tips and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a few minutes and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing them…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,