Effective Ideas on How to Promote
We all want to succeed – gain attention, fans, followers.
But you first need to learn HOW to promote effectively
Here are some effective ways to promote from Firepole Marketing
Be Aggressive, but Don’t Be Annoying
- You know what you want, so go after it!
- Be careful – the last thing you want to do is appear needy and desperate.
- Persistence is key, as long as you’re relevant.
- Don’t just tell them to come check out your business – give them a reason to!
- People get easily turned off by repetitive pushing after they’ve made it clear they’re not interested, and you don’t want to push them over the edge, because once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
Be Respectable, Not Silent
- Saying nothing at all is just as ineffective as saying too much, so make sure you keep talking.
- You don’t want people to forget about you!
- So talk to your potential customers.
- Build relationships with them.
- Make them WANT to learn more about you, rather than feeling like they have to.
- For your current customers, be sure to thank them and say hello every once in a while.
Some things you need to remember about how to promote effectively
- Promote your business at a reasonable frequency.
- Not too much.
- Not too little.
- Consider Social networks and email blasts.
- Show interest in your customer, not just what you want to get out of it.
- Have something valuable to offer.
- If you have a great product, word of mouth will kick in and the promotional process will fuel itself!
- Don’t just tell people what to do, MAKE THEM WANT TO DO IT!!!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,