7 Hot Tips To Becoming More Persuasive
How You Can Become More Persuasive
Here are 7 tips on how you can become more persuasive by Michael Lee, Author of How To Be An Expert Persuader
Having exceptional persuasion skills is one of the most essential abilities to possess in today’s fast-paced society
Here are 7 hot tips to effectively influence and persuade anyone you desire.
Hot Tip # 1 – Be Nice and Friendly
- Smile to brighten up the day.
- Make a sincere compliment to encourage and raise people’s spirits.
- Make people feel that whenever they need support or just someone who can give them guidance, you’ll always be there to lend a hand.
- People will be more receptive to people that they trust and respect.
Hot Tip # 2 – Enter Their World
- You must understand the situation according to their point of view.
- Set aside your personal interests and focus on them.
- Just pretend that if you are them, what would you do?
- What would be your suggestion?
- Then take the appropriate action that would be beneficial to them.
Hot Tip # 3 – Consistency Is The Key
- This persuasion technique rests on a person’s need to remain consistent with what he has said or promised.
- In order to be accepted in society, people do their best to stick to their words.
- It’s a matter of honor and integrity.
- The more a person values these concepts, the more he will stick to his word.
- You can easily use this to your advantage.
Hot Tip # 4 – Provide Them With Undeniable Proof or Evidence
- Explain to them how your ideas or opinions could be the most effective methods to implement.
- Show them undeniable proof that you have the best product by way of testimonials, before and after scenarios, and detailed comparisons against your competitors.
- Just make sure that all your claims are true and verifiable.
- Always maintain a good reputation.
Hot Tip # 5 – Greed Is Gold
- People can be greedy sometimes.
- When it comes to persuasion skills, greed is not something to frown upon; it’s something you use to get people right where you want them!
Hot Tip # 6 – Use The Word “Because”
- Do you have any idea how powerful this word is when used verbally in actual sentence?
- When you’re trying to reason out the need for a second chance to your boss, for example, you don’t say “I deserve a second chance for all my hard work.” Instead, you say, “I deserve a second chance because I worked really hard on this project.”
- That word alone gives you an air of maturity and credibility that will always work to your advantage.
Hot Tip # 7 – Satisfy Their Existing Needs and Wants
- If you could concentrate more on their interests, desires, needs, and expectations, then you would satisfy their cravings for attention.
- This is the most important thing to remember when persuading anyone.
- No matter how close you are to becoming like them or how compelling your evidence is, if it does not satisfy the “What’s In It For Me?” test, your persuasion endeavors will not produce satisfactory results.
- Always bear in mind how they will benefit from your actions.
Want to discover the most powerful secrets to persuade anyone to do almost anything? Then check out How To Be An Expert Persuader… In 20 Days or Less.
If you enjoyed these 7 Hot Tips by Michael Lee, author of How To Be An Expert Persuader and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing these secrets…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,