Here are 4 truths that will set you free
We create our lives from our thoughts and actions.
What we think and what we do are how our choices take form and paint our reality.
They’re rooted in what we believe to be true.
By changing what we choose to be true, it follows that our thoughts, actions, and feelings will change as well.
The following four truths by Jackie Vecchio, (who writes about creating happy. If you want to be a more active participant in the creation of your personal brand of happiness because it’s NOT the same for everyone, then come over to http://www.createhappy.net. ) will allow you to –
- be less affected by silly stuff and outside sources.
- feel more present and less worried about the future.
- be more optimistic and light hearted.
- feel more compassionate and forgiving.
- feel more secure and confident in yourself.
Jackie Vecchio’s 4 Truths That Will Set You Free….Enjoy 🙂
Truth #1 – You’re responsible for your own experience.
- Happiness comes when we take responsibility for everything we’re experiencing.
- No matter what is happening outside of us, we control how we react and what we do.
- In other words, our thoughts, feelings, and actions are our responsibility.
- If you’re feeling disempowered, or are blaming, complaining, or making excuses ask yourself:
- What do I want to experience?
- What am I currently experiencing?
- Where am I giving up my power, my responsibility?
- Who or what am I blaming for my experience?
- What can I do to create the experience I want?
Remember, you always have a choice.
Truth #2 – It’s not personal.
- Nothing anyone does is ever about you.
- It could feel really personal at times, but it’s not.
- Their actions are coming from their own beliefs about themselves, the way they view the world, their values, and the reality they’ve created.
- When you realize that people’s intentions come from their own stuff and are not ju
- st to make you feel a certain way, you can be free from feeling like a victim.
- If you’re feeling annoyed or upset by someone else’s actions, big or small, ask yourself:
- Is this really about me?
- What could they be experiencing that caused them to act this way?
- At this point either let it go, or give them feedback about their actions. Anything other than is only harming you.
Truth #3 – Every moment is an opportunity.
- When you look at every moment as an opportunity, life begins to change drastically.
- Rather than asking, “Why me?” while assuming you got the short end of the stick, ask “Why me?” with the assumption that whatever happened happened FOR you.
- The answers will be much different.
- What am I learning here?
- What’s the lesson in this for me?
- How can I use this to make my experience better in the future?
- What’s the gift in this situation?
- What are the positives?
Truth #4 – You’re always creating.
- You are always creating your experience.
- Everything we do, all of the billions of choices we make everyday, are creating our reality.
- When you become aware of that, you can look more consciously at how everything is coming together in the way that it is.
- If you’re not loving how you feel inside, or what you see outside, ask yourself:
- How am I creating this?
- What am I believing, thinking, and feeling?
- Where am I giving away responsibility?
- Where am I making excuses?
- What actions am I taking, or not taking that are contributing to this?
Hope you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE from these 4 truths……Please share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!