How Sexy Is Your Email Marketing?
Here is why email marketing can be sexy with these tips from Sonia Simone of Copyblogger
Email is intimate
- Email is where we connect one-on-one.
- Messages on social channels can be like trying to shout your message to your prospects from across a crowded street.
- A really good email program is like whispering in their ear.
Email is universal
- Virtually all employed people use email.
- They know how it works.
- They check it every day, often every hour.
- And they don’t forget to look at it for weeks at a time, the way they can with social platforms or blogs.
- Email, for a lot of prospects, is the communication path of least resistance.
- It’s the easy way to get a message in front of your audience and be reasonably sure they’ll see it.
- Too many content marketers are smart about how to get attention online — but they’re clueless about turning attention into business.
- Email has consistently proven itself as the tool that will get you there
Good email content deepens your relationship with your audience through effective subject line writing (getting your messages opened), your distinctive voice (getting those messages read), and delivering quality content your prospect needs and shares with others (inspiring referrals and word-of-mouth).
You don’t want to go through all the work of growing an audience if you have no way to capture their attention and harness it for your business goals.
Email marketing is a fantastic tool to build rapport and increase your profits.
To learn more about successful email marketing…Click Here for Copyblogger’s ebook>>>>>>Email Marketing: How to Push Send and Grow Your Business.
If you enjoyed these tips and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,