The Sexy Hidden Secrets of Persuasion
How can you harness the hidden secrets of persuasion in your writing to make your offer more compelling?
Just follow these 3 easy steps, from , Sherice Jacob, of Kissmetrics, to help you get more persuasion in your copy and make your writing a whole lot sexier.
Sexy Secret #1. Digital Flirting: Establish a Bond with Your Customers
- The first step to writing more persuasively is to find something you can both agree on.
- Remember, the customer might be hesitant to buy your product for any number of reasons.
- To the marketer, that only means that you haven’t given them enough reasons to buy yet.
- Start with a statement that they can easily agree with or appreciate.
- Then slide in a compliment, a question or a light-hearted challenge.
- People are naturally hard-wired to be curious
Sexy Secret #2. Getting to Know You – With Supporting Details
- Some buyers need more convincing than others – and many of them have unanswered questions that your current content doesn’t address.
- Think of some ways that you can give your readers all the information they need to make a confident decision:
- Social Proof (Testimonials, Referrals, and Endorsements)
- And one of the best reasons: WHY
- Show them why your product or service is worth spending money on, and how it will help them in some way.
- Everything you do in this second step should lead right back to strengthening that bond you made originally.
Sexy Secret #3. Motivating by Agitating
- After you’ve weaved in a good number of your best benefits, it’s time to get the customer to take the next step.
- This is where your call-to-action makes a huge difference.
- Make that call to action big, bold and important.
- Tell them not only what to do – but what will happen when they’ve clicked.
- It’s time to remind them what they could lose if they don’t act.
- The idea is that you remind them of the issue you started with in your statement – and lead them to understand how your offer will make that issue a thing of the past.
- If anything is guaranteed to spike people’s actions, it’s knowing that you might miss out on a great deal.
At its core, persuasive writing is designed to get you to take action without feeling like you’re being sold.
It goes from a whirlwind romance of product benefits that perfectly meet your needs – to a long-lasting customer relationship that continues to reward you with loyalty, sales and referrals.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,