Sharpen Your Story Telling Skills
Whichever methods we put in play with our marketing, we’re powerless unless we’re able to get a prospect to pay attention.
“As long as we’re online, on earth, and in a media-centric society, there will always be a shiny object scattering, shattering, and battering our focus”…..says Barry Feldman
A click is nothing more than a click until you, the messenger, truly click with your customer.
Your goal is to be remembered and to say or do something memorable by sparking an emotional response.
The way to move someone is to tell a good story.
- Stories glue us together.
- Stories distract us from our distractions.
- The proven formula for breaking through and taming the wandering mind of the consumer is to engage them with a story.
- When we get wrapped up in the world of the story’s characters, we actually feel what the characters feel.
- Stories influence human behavior.
- Stories wield power.
- They move our emotions, influence our behavior, shape our values, and affect our actions.
- We’re hooked in an amazingly profound way.
Everyone has a story.
- You simply need to understand your audience and learn the essential elements of the story’s basic formula.
- Here are four suggestions for planning your story by Kimberly Smith, who wrote a wonderful ebook for Marketing Professionals…...Once Upon a Marketing Message: How to Craft Stories that Sell. :
- 1) Establish your goal.
- 2) Understand your audience.
- 3) Know how you want your audience to feel.
- 4) Uncover what will elicit the feelings
Keep in mind that it’s your story – tell it how you like.
Attach your brand to a story
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,