How To Change Your Mindset With These 11 Simple Steps
Do You Have A Millionaire Mindset?
Here are some guidelines from Tiny Buddha, written by Alyson Nemeth , that I have been following to be more aware of my attitude and thoughts.
These 11 simple ways will help you change your thinking and mindset for success
1. Keep trying.
- If you keep trying and don’t give up, you will get stronger and closer to where you’re headed.
2. Exercise gratitude.
- You are wanted.
- You are loved.
- Amidst this underlying fear of the future, I have wonderful things in my life.
3. Challenge and change your dialogue.
- “Good luck with job-hunting; there are no jobs out there now,” does no one any good.
- Lets change the statement to: “Good luck! I am sure you will find a good job that is right for you.”
- Not so hard, right?
4. Be nice to yourself.
- Why get caught up criticizing your past decisions, what you did and didn’t do?
- It doesn’t do you any good.
- You did what you could, and you’ll continue doing your best.
5. Let those ideals go.
- “It has been two months since you’ve been out of school. Why don’t you have a job?”
- If you let these kinds of questions get to you, it will be much more difficult to accept what is and be comfortable in the now.
6. Celebrate your accomplishments.
- Acknowledge and enjoy everything you have done.
- Maybe you didn’t get the job, but you’ve achieved other things, and you will get another.
7. Be mindful of what you say to those around you.
- When we repeat information simply because everyone else says it, we lose sight of what is true.
- We also lose sight of how our words affect others.
8. Take a walk.
- Get some air and give yourself permission to breathe.
- It might seem like something simple, but when you are wrapped up in the anxiety of the day, it helps to take a time out.
- What is happening beyond the laptop and the fear?
9. Get excited.
- Who and what do you want to be?
- Focus on that.
- The future’s open—you’ll get there!
10. Remember you’re doing okay.
- Maybe you didn’t hear back from anywhere, but tomorrow is a new day.
- Things may not be amazing today, but regardless, you’re okay.
11. Resist the labels.
- “Overqualified,” “under-qualified,” and “unemployed” are labels that you don’t need.
- They do not have to define you.
- Considering Tip #3, let’s change how we look at this: You are qualified and you have many assets that you will contribute to a future employer.
Let’s change the negativity and doubt—and do it today.
It starts with you and me.
If you enjoyed these 11 simple steps to changing your mindset, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing this information……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,