The Reason Social Media is Great For Lead Generation is…..
It acts as a traffic generator.
Each tweet, post, or update can drive people back to your website and lead capture forms
“Be super careful not to abuse social media”……says Gillian Singletary, a Copywriter and Social Media Professional
Gillian says to always keep your social media channels updated with fresh informative content.
When you do this you will start effectively leveraging social media for lead generation.
When thinking of how to leverage social media for lead generation you want to first think about how can you educate consumers.
- You will want to:
- Create educational content and place it on your website.
- Ensure that your educational content has a call to action to learn more.
- Have a landing page with a form to capture contact/lead information
Share updates on your social media channels that point back to your original educational content.
Remember education leads to influence which will help lead the consumer to act.
Social Media for Lead Generation Takes Time
Share content that really matters
- Frequent updates about sales, promotions, and discounts provide the repeat exposure for your company.
- The type of content that matters is:
- Thought Provoking and
Sharing this type of content will be the most valuable and gain loyalty from consumers.
Remember to always always keep your social media channels updated with fresh informative content because when you do this you will start effectively leveraging social media for lead generation.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!