7 Tips To Take Your Twitter Bio To The Next Level
Here are 7 Twitter Bio Ideas that will not only Entice your Followers (and Make You Unforgettable) , but will also take your Twitter Bio up a notch by Aaron Lee, Post Planner
1. Use Keywords
- Keywords are super important when people search for you on Twitter.
- That means the strongest Twitter bios usually contain targeted keywords.
- You need to think about what your target audience is searching for — and then include those keywords in your bio.
- Keywords are especially important for beginners who are trying to build a Twitter following.
2. Embrace the Space
- Your Twitter bio is only 160 characters long!
- It’s basically your elevator pitch on steroids.
- Don’t waste it!
- Remember: you’ll rarely write the perfect bio the first time around.
- So keep trying!
3. Tell People What You Do or Believe in
- Use your bio to tell everyone on Twitter exactly what you do — or even better, what you believe in!
- This helps differentiate you from others in your field.
4. Include Name of Your Business
- This is useful when people search for your company on Twitter.
- If your bio has your businesses’ Twitter handle, you’ll appear in the search results when people search for the business on Twitter.
5. Avoid Meaningless Buzzwords
- Like :
- Social media expert
- Marketing guru
- Networking ninja
- Lean entrepreneur
- Get rid of the buzzwords!
6. Add Social Proof
- What are your greatest accomplishments?
- Mention significant awards & recognition in your Twitter bio.
7. Use Humor
- A little humor will go a long way for getting people to remember you on Twitter.
Your Twitter bio is basically your best opportunity to tell people why they should follow you.
Don’t waste it!
Use a few of the Twitter bio ideas above and start beefing up your bio today.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,