Targeting Your Perfect Prospect….What You Need To Make Sure You Are Doing
How To Target Market Your Perfect Prospect
What I’m about to reveal to you is an overlooked sales and marketing principle to help you identify your target market, that you may have never heard of before.
In fact, I’d go out on a limb to say this is something the vast majority of network marketers have NEVER discovered.
There are in fact a group of an elite handful that HAVE are using it silently within their businesses to explode monthly sales volumes and funnel alarming amounts of new recruits into their downlines!
So if you too would like to become a part of this exclusive club then you must pay careful attention to what I’m about to tell you……..
As a network marketer one of the worst things you can do when promoting your stuff is to try to “BE ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE.”
- This is what a lot of people refer to as the “shotgun approach.”
- You advertise and promote your business to ANYONE and EVERYONE with the thinking you’ll sell more by reaching more people.
- You see the problem with the shotgun approach is that your marketing becomes TOO BROAD and doesn’t “speak” directly to anyone (or a group of people) in particular! (which is your target market)
If you truly focus your efforts…(the way you communicate, your marketing style, the benefits that you stress, the stories that you tell, the keywords you bid on, and the places you choose to advertise) towards your most IDEAL target market prospect then you stand to make the MOST MONEY!
- The closer you speak someone’s language (to a person’s exact feelings, problems, and situations) the more sales you’ll make!
- If you want to maximize the amount of money you make in your business you’re gonna have to make some tough decisions, and figure out who your target market is.
YOU MUST CLEARLY DEFINE AND IDENTIFY A SPECIFIC MARKET AND THEN TARGET IT!
I’d like to make you a challenge………..
I’d be willing to bet that right now in your business you could fine-tune your marketing to more directly target FEWER PEOPLE than you currently are.
Sometimes you have to FOCUS on a smaller audience to PRODUCE more money.
So start thinking of some ways you can start doing some test marketing to a smaller target market audience.
Always keep in mind….it is not about the size of the audience, it is about the rate at which people buy.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,
(Editors note……Thank you Ann Sieg for your insights)