How To Develop Powerful Relationships With These 4 Steps
4 Steps To Help You Develop Powerful Relationships
Everybody is wrong about this fabled advice: “The money is in the list.” says my friend Ryan Biddulph
Truth is……No…….It’s not……..The list is a group of numbers or email addresses.
The money is in the relationships within the list.
Relationships with list subscribers, Facebook friends, twitter followers…they’re all people, and if you help people frequently enough you will grow a ridiculously successful venture.
Powerful relationships build powerful empires.
Here are Ryan’s 4 Steps to help you develop more powerful relationships:
Step 1 – Reach Out Instantly
- Time is of the essence.
- Send the individual a private email.
- Call anybody who signs up for your list immediately.
Step 2 – Open Doors
- Post your phone number, Skype and email address on your blog and email signature file.
- Cross promote your social network IDs.
- Never make it tough for people to find you.
- Be accessible.
- Make it easy for people to connect with you through multiple channels.
Step 3 – Can People See You?
- I mean, literally, can they see you.
- Are smiling shots of your grill plastered on your blog and social network sites?
- Do you create you tube videos?
- If people see you, they can come to know, like and trust you.
- Trust is at the foundation of any powerful relationship.
Step 4 – Detach Detach Detach
- The toughest element in relationship building – by far – for any online entrepreneur to master is the whole detachment thing.
- Powerful relationships grow by detaching from business outcomes.
- Meaning…you help someone out and look for nothing in return.
- You Facebook Share someone’s post.
- Retweet their video.
- Provide helpful advice…and you never look for anything in return.
- You are simply happy to serve, to be a friend.
- This is where the magic happens.
- This is where powerful, business-sustaining relationships are built.
- People will do so much for you if you can simply help others and cut the strings.
- Learn to develop patience.
- Learn to come from a place of power, not force, during the relationship building process.
- Everybody operates on a different timescale.
- Some trust immediately……Others, not so quickly.
- Some people are open and loving……Others – due to some pain they experience(d) – are skeptical.
- Understand this: you can’t force trust.
- You can’t will a powerful relationship into place.
- You can simply help people persistently and detach from outcomes.
If you enjoyed Ryan’s step by step approach to developing powerful relationships, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all who you feel will benefit from knowing this information….Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!!
To Your Success,