7 Leadership Qualities You Need
The 7 Most Important Leadership Qualities By Brian Tracy
Today, I wanted to share Brian Tracy’s 7 Leadership Qualities of Great Leaders with you and to let you know that each of these Leadership qualities can be learned…..It is important to note that they can only be learned by practice and repetition.
Brian Tracy’s 7 Leadership Qualities of Great Leaders
- Great leaders have vision.
- They can see into the future.
- They have a clear, exciting idea of where they are going and what they are trying to accomplish and are excellent at strategic planning.
- The quality of courage means that you are willing to take risks in the achievement of your goals with no assurance of success.
- There is no certainty in life or business, every commitment you make and every action you take entails a risk of some kind.
- Courage is the most identifiable outward trait.
- The core of integrity is truthfulness.
- Integrity requires that you always tell the truth, to all people, in every situation.
- Truthfulness is the foundation quality of the trust that is necessary for the success of any business.
- Humility doesn’t mean that you’re weak or unsure of yourself.
- It means that you have the self-confidence and self awareness to recognize the value of others without feeling threatened.
- It means that you are willing to admit you could be wrong, that you recognize you may not have all the answers.
- And it means that you give credit where credit is due.
5. Strategic Planning
- Leaders have the ability to anticipate trends, well in advance of their competitors.
- They continually ask, ‘‘Based on what is happening today, where is the market going? Where is it likely to be in three months, six months, one year, and two years?’’ through thoughtful strategic planning.
- Because of increasing competitiveness, only the leaders and organizations that can accurately anticipate future markets can possibly survive.
- Only leaders with foresight can gain the ‘‘first mover advantage.’’
- Leaders always focus on the needs of the company and the situation.
- Leaders focus on results, on what must be achieved by themselves, by others, and by the company.
- Great leaders focus on strengths, in themselves and in others.
- They focus on the strengths of the organization, on the things that the company does best in satisfying demanding customers in a competitive marketplace.
- Your ability as a leader to call the shots and make sure that everyone is focused and concentrated on the most valuable use of their time is essential to the excellent performance of the enterprise.
- Your ability to get everyone working and pulling together is essential to your success.
- Leadership is the ability to get people to work for you because they want to.
- Gain the cooperation of others by making a commitment to get along well with each key person every single day.
- You always have a choice when it comes to a task: You can do it yourself, or you can get someone else to do it for you.
The most important contribution you can make to your business is to be a leader, accept responsibility for results, and dare to go forward.
If you enjoyed this post about the 7 Most Important Leadership Qualities by Brian Tracy, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing this information.
Sharing Is Caring!