What Are The 7 Universal Rules Of Wealth Creation?
Wealth and prosperity are the key to a happy life and there is no doubt about that.
Would you agree that money may not buy you extra years of life or health or more happiness, but money plays an important role in the society and money itself is a powerful energy that moves the world?
The seven laws of wealth creation have been known by ancient sages of diverse cultures and religions.
They are universal thus any person of any belief can apply and use them in their lives to spectacular success.
Briefly explained here are The 7 Universal Rules Of Wealth Creation
RULE #1 – Everything that you need to become rich is already within you.
- All you have to do is to externalize it.
- Everyone has it in their mind.
- But you need to make it “show” up.
- That is, develop that “millionaire mentality”, if not, it is impossible to attract any wealth into your life.
- It is also important to view money as sacred source of energy.
- Do not despise money.
- If this energy is properly channeled, together with the creative harmony of the Universe, your powerful positive thoughts can bring you anything you want into your life
RULE #2 – Love money if you want it to love you back
- This law may sound laughable, because who does not like money?
- Subconsciously, people may reject money due to some religious teachings although consciously they may be welcoming it.
- You need to love money totally and devotedly just like you devotedly love your lover.
- Love money without false pride and it will love you back.
- Do not view it as evil nor doubt its nature.
- Money is not dirty but only minds that own it dirty it.
RULE # 3 – Being aware of money leads to having money
- Achieving financial security is a process.
- It means this process will accompany you in your life and by opening up your heart and mind to prosperity, you will build yourself a feeling of wealth that nobody can take it away from you.
- Thoughts are energy impulses with the power to materialize therefore one must know the destiny of one’s life is all contained in his or her thoughts.
- So get used to thinking in terms of comfort, wealth and prosperity and the best will come to you.
RULE # 4 – Money comes into your life for a specific reason
- When money comes into your life, it is subordinate to an aim, an objective or a wish.
- Having an aim in life is the force that drives life on; it is what gives existence a meaning and makes it sacred.
- It is up to you to discover this aim in your life.
- Wealth takes on different aspects so you need to define it clearly how you want wealth to show up in your life.
- From now on, define your life objective as specific as possible and stick to it until you have achieved it.
RULE # 5 – Money must circulate freely
- Money is an energy, and all energies needs to circulate, so money needs to be circulated just like blood in your body.
- When blood circulates freely in you, your health is excellent.
- So keep your money circulating.
- This does not mean do not save.
- You need to save it based on the emotion of optimism in life.
- People think that having a savings is to prevent you against “raining days” and this is based on the emotion of pessimism, not something which is encouraged when it comes to money circulation.
- Do not live under constant fear.
- So saving money as long as it is born of healthy positive thoughts will not block the circulation of money or universe cosmic energy.
RULE # 6 – You have to give to receive
- This is the universal principle of wealth and prosperity!
- You reap what you sow.
- Acquiring money without giving back builds up negative karma which will manifest at some stage.
- If you are generous, altruistic, sincere and modest, not proud or hypocritical, the Universe will, in return, gives you more.
- Giving and receiving are not just limited to material things.
- It can be about respect, compliments or admirations of others.
- So open your heart wider to give and receive more.
- Once you receive anything, also remember to give gratitude and thanks to the Universe for the gift and be grateful for what you already have.
RULE #7 – Trust your intuition
- Everyone has a “little voice” in us that speaks up when we are in doubts.
- The problem is, we have completely shut ourselves off from the “little voice”.
- The voice is actually your life’s best buddy and it can be can be found at the right side of your brain.
- To consult your buddy, formulate a wish or question in your heart and then allow whatever comes to flow, preferably during a meditation process.
- So whenever you encounter a situation that is doubtful, ask your intuition and it will inspire and guide you through.
- Apply your intuition to your money making processes!
These are the seven powerful rules of wealth creation.
They are the undisputed ways to generate wealth in your life so always have full faith in them for they have already been tested over and over again over the course of the history.
Put them into practice now and your efforts will be richly rewarded.
Do consult your spiritual guidance if you are not sure.
Apply them everyday with confidence and perseverance and soon you will start to see wonders.
If you enjoyed these 7 Universal Rules Of Wealth Creation, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would only benefit from knowing this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,
The 7 Universal Rules Of Wealth Creation