Here is the ONLY 3-Step Formula that you’ll ever need to GROW your blog
“Show me the path and I’ll walk it”-Unknown
The following 3-step formula (as shared from Liveyourlegend.net) will be the only resource you read, bookmark and come back to as you grow.
If you know someone growing a website or blog, please share it with them.
You must focus on the right work and work hard to get people in front of your stuff IF you want to grow your blog……period.
1. Write insanely useful content.
- There is nothing more important than writing content that genuinely helps people. Nothing. Seriously. Don’t convince yourself otherwise.
- Find your voice–Speak from the heart. Be vulnerable. When people visit your site, they are going to make a very fast decision whether to stay or not. Your content has to keep them there.
- Blow people’s minds–Tie in ridiculous personal experiences and stories
- Always be helping–Think of the things your readers most need help with. What expertise do you have to help folks? Constantly be thinking of ways to help people with real problems and do it in unique ways.
- Be dependable–Pick a writing and posting schedule and stick to it.
- Constantly practice–Every blogger is an artist. Good art takes time. The more writing you do, the better you’ll get at it.
- Pay attention to what your mentors in the space are doing.Notice how they write. Learn and apply it.
2. Write guest posts (Write insanely useful content for other sites)
- If you want new people to join your following, you have to get your insanely useful content in front of new people.
- The best and most consistent way to do this is by writing for other peoples’ sites-known as “GUEST POSTING”
- Potentially thousands more people will experience your work, and as a bonus the new inbound links will also help a ton with your Google rankings and online credibility.
- Most importantly, you’ll get to help more people with your content.
- Pick sites that relate to your work.
- Look at their recent posts, check their comments and notice what their audience looks for.
- Write a short email mentioning your site and the idea you have for an article that would help their readers.
- Always focus on how you can help them and their readers.
- Every post should be crafted to fit the message of the specific site’s readers and message.
3. Create genuine connections.
- Hands down the best way to get the chance to write for other sites is by creating real-life connections with the people who own them.
- Start thanking people–Make a point to send a note of thanks via twitter or email to people who’ve written content you enjoy.
- Link to people in every post you write–Links are the currency of the Internet. Be sure you’re linking to really useful content that your readers will enjoy and then do it often.
- Tell people you mentioned them–Send a short note letting them know you linked to their article and thank them for giving you something awesome to link to.
If you do the above three things your blog will grow faster than you could have ever imagined, so make sure you have a CLEAR brand because it makes a huge difference and is worth getting right.
Make sure that the value you’re offering to your readers is crystal clear. The more obvious this is the easier it will be for them to explain your value to others, link to you and want to spend time with your stuff.
This stuff is totally possible if you’re willing to put in the work.
It is completely on you.
The good news is not that many people are doing it……..Don’t be one of them.
How bad do you want it?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,