7 Enabling Habits To Success
Success Enabling Habits
In business, there are key precursor activities, actions you need to take depending on which stage you are at…..and when you do, when you actually utilize these simple actions – you can make success a habit.
It’s that simple, and I’m going to show you how right here, using simple no cost habits by Charlie Cook, that anyone can prosper from.
Here Are Charlie Cook’s 7 Success Enabling Habits
1. Write down your goals on a piece of paper.
- When you do this, you’re more likely to make a plan to achieve your goals and, get this, one hundred times more likely to achieve your goals.
2. Make plans
- For each goal you have, write down a sentence about what needs to happen to achieve it.
- A goal without an action plan is just a pipe dream, but with one, it’s likely to become reality.
3. Block out time to follow your plan.
- The simple secret to success is that it’s not how much time you have in a day, but what you do with it that counts.
- You have a choice.
- You can block out your day to accomplish your plans and get things done or you can let your inbox, voice mail and whoever shows up manage you.
4. Work out 5 times a week
- Yes, working out, taking care of yourself.
- Being healthy and fit are precursors to business success.
- Think about it… how effective are you going to be when you’re low on sleep, stressed out, and constantly getting sick?
- Just 30 minutes of exercise a day will help you stay healthy, think more clearly and be more successful – not to mention, you’ll look great.
5. Focus on the problem you solve
- The precursor to the solution you provide, to the service or product you sell is your prospects’ concerns and problems.
- I’m sure you know this – that it’s more important to lead with the problem you solve than a description of features.
6. Skip the pitch, ask questions instead
- Use questions to get your prospects to sell themselves.
- It’s an instant way of transforming the selling process from a pitch and pray situation into a collaborative one, where you’re seen as the expert consultant working in partnership with your prospect to help them get what they want.
7. Set aside time to grow
- When you block out time in your calendar, get in the habit of saving time to read a book on business, to work with a business mentor and to working smarter.
- Make learning new ways to prosper a habit and you in turn will.
If you only take away one idea here, it’s that when you list your goals, when you identify the results you want to achieve the next step is to ask yourself, what’s the precursor activity.
What’s the one ACTION to take to get the RESULTS you want to achieve in business and in life.
It doesn’t matter whether you want to become better at golf, throw a big party, attract more clients or scale your business – the simple secret to success is to identify the key precursor activity and then do it.
If you enjoyed these tips from Charlie Cook, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with whom ever you feel would benefit from knowing this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,