If you are not treating social media like sex, you are doing it wrong!
Become a Better Social Media Marketer with these 5 basic sex tips from Barry Feldman/Social Media Explorer
Intercourse (in·ter·course [in-ter-kawrs, -kohrs] noun -interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc) is essential to successful social media marketing.
Here are the five basic sex tips that you can apply to become a better social media marketer……
Sex Tip #1 – Take Off Your Clothes
- Be authentic.
- Be transparent.
- Be genuine.
- What do you say we nix the euphemistic BS and simply get naked?
- You might be used to that stiff and starched shirt—and it might look mighty fine—but it covers up the real you.
- Remove it……Be yourself…..Let it all hang out.
- It’s time to get friendly.
- No one really wants to do business with your brand, your good name, or that slick logo you wear on your chest.
- People want to do business with people.
- The mega-rise of social media makes this an undeniable truth.
- It’s time to strip.
Sex Tip#2 – Foreplay
- You may be into social media marketing to consummate the deal, but you’ll fail fast if you don’t take your time.
- However eager you may be for the main course, you’re bound to find the one you pine for finds appetizers more appetizing.
- Ease into it.
- Be attentive to the needs of the one you’re with.
- Nurture the relationship.
- If you want to make social media satisfying, it’ll pay to be patient.
Sex Tip #3 – Have Intercourse
- Review that definition of Intercourse (in·ter·course [in-ter-kawrs, -kohrs] noun -interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc) now.
- For a little more dictionary fun, realize this: to “interchange” is to follow each other.
- How’s that for the perfect parallel between sex and social media?
- The idea is to exchange things, thoughts especially.
- Nothing shameful is happening here.
- What we’re talking about is downright beautiful.
- Interchange all you can.
- In the course of all this intercourse, you’re likely to learn what buttons to press.
- Now that’s marketing!
Sex Tip #4 – Try Different Positions
- Don’t want to be overly predictable……Or repetitive.
- It’s boring in the bedroom and it’s boring in social spaces too.
- Experiment a bit.
- Even if you know how to slay ‘em with blog posts, at some point you have to breathe some new life into the relationship.
- Fire up the camera.
- Pictures… video… some nice music?
- Some people like graphics.
- Some like podcasts.
- Some like how-to manuals.
- However enthralled you may be with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, you might find some new thrills on Pinterest or Instagram or YouTube.
- Variety is a total turn-on.
Sex Tip #5 – Do It Again
- That was soooooo great.
- Are you done?
- Hope not.
- You know what happens to relationships that don’t progress: they die.
- Remind yourself when you’ve got something good going on, you need to keep it up.
- My point: put as much TLC into the relationship as you can.
- Relationships are sacred.
I’m spent…………….how about you?
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,