Fortunately, for YOU, you do not have to be THAT smart to be a SUCCESSFUL marketer, you just need to follow THIS process to make sure you are on the right path to success.
“You don’t have to be that smart to be the best marketer. Instead, you need to be creative, execute well, and continue to learn from others“…..says Neil Patel , QuickSprout.com
Here is the process that you need to follow so you can learn how to be a successful marketer too:
1. Don’t be afraid to bug people
- First of all you need to realize that there are marketers out there who are already really successful. And if you are new, you need to know that they will KNOW much more than you.
- Which is ok, and that is how you learn, right?
2. Pay to learn
- You need to join a business where you can learn and gain the knowledge that you need to be a great marketer.
- I highly recommend MNU (Marketing and Networking University) because of the awesome platform from which you can learn from daily and implement what you are learning right away, how cool is that?
- Click here for more information to learn how you can benefit from other markers who know what works best online.
- Make sure when you are paying for services to help you that they are a reputable business model
3. Network with experts
- You must build friendships with industry experts, so that you can know what they know and learn from them.
4. Learn multiple trades
- Marketers specialize in different tasks.
- For example, some are great at SEO, while others are better at content marketing or conversion optimization or even blogging experts (like my friends Donna Ward or Lesly Federici, who specialize in blogging and content marketing)
- So, you need to find experts who are the best at each of these skills that you want to learn.
- Now imagine doing that with every expert within your space.
- You’ll end up learning a lot.
- If you want to learn from the best, don’t just read their stuff.
- Analyze how they market to you and others and IMPLEMENT it!
You won’t ever become a successful marketer by just reading and analyzing…..You MUST implement what you are learning into ACTION.
You can start with your own branded website, (MNU has an amazing blogging platform that you can begin with) and you will also learn how to market it yourself by learning from other marketers just like yourself who have the knowledge that you need to succeed.
With all of the “experts” online, there has to be someone who you resonate with……send them a message, get on their email lists, follow them on social media…etc.
If you don’t practice and implement on your own site, you won’t learn how to execute fast. The key with this approach is to FOCUS and get CONSISTENT even if you just do one blog post per week, that is at least a start in the right direction.
Experimenting is what will help you sharpen your skills and stand out from the crowd. By doing crazy marketing experiments, not only will you learn more but you will eventually stumble upon some ideas that will revolutionize your marketing.
Don’t be afraid to put yourself OUT THERE and get out of your comfort zone, because that is the ONLY way you will learn to BRAND YOURSELF and find the success as a marketer.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,